Will you give her justice 5 days from now?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That's right folks, I'm talking about SA Fritz's wife Betsy. She has had to watch as a parade of henchmen, working as hired by opposing SA candidate Mattingly as well as propelled by their personal vindictive slants, have dredged up vague decades-old news and misleading statistics with which to smear her husband.

In the greatest hyperbolic absurdities, the mudslingers have labeled him a "rapist" and put him on par with Hitler by calling him "Fritzler" and accompanying that with several petty attack videos.

Next Tuesday, YOU can help tell them to take their message and shove it... by voting for Rick Fritz. :yay:

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
That's right folks, I'm talking about SA Fritz's wife Betsy. She has had to watch as a parade of henchmen, working as hired by opposing SA candidate Mattingly as well as propelled by their personal vindictive slants, have dredged up vague decades-old news and misleading statistics with which to smear her husband.

In the greatest hyperbolic absurdities, the mudslingers have labeled him a "rapist" and put him on par with Hitler by calling him "Fritzler" and accompanying that with several petty attack videos.

Next Tuesday, YOU can help tell them to take their message and shove it... by voting for Rick Fritz. :yay:

I'll give her justice Tuesday. She will have plenty of time to spend with her husband after he cleans out his desk. He probably could use the time off...open a private practice...etc. He's pretty much at retirement age anyways; we will be doing him a favor.

"Thank you for your service to the community." Time to give someone else a try.

If Mattingly sucks as an SA...I'll vote him out too (when the time comes)!!

Will you give Fritz justice this Tuesday (Retirement)?

The-TRUTH

I'll give her justice Tuesday. She will have plenty of time to spend with her husband after he cleans out his desk. He probably could use the time off...open a private practice...etc. He's pretty much at retirement age anyways; we will be doing him a favor.

"Thank you for your service to the community." Time to give someone else a try.

If Mattingly sucks as an SA...I'll vote him out too (when the time comes)!!

Will you give Fritz justice this Tuesday (Retirement)?

Good Luck With That!!!!!

Annoying_Boy

Thanks for posting day #5, but Fritz's wife isn't a victim. She made her bed when she married him, and now she gets to sleep in it. It does bring up a funny question though: did she know or did he tell her about his horrid past?

But let's get to the real issues with your post. I do believe you have the distinct honor of being the first dirt-bag to drag Frtiz's wife into any of these threads, posts etc.

Congratulations on your achievement, but where's the outrage from your freak-show friends?

Why isn't the mental midget gallery in here ranting and raving that you only dragged her into this for selfish political gain?

Why aren't they in here pissing and moaning how disgusting your actions are?

Vrai?

Kwilla?

Bay_Fat?

The rest of you mental midgets?

Where's your outrage?

Just another thread that shows what goes on in here with the Fritz Cartel.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I do believe you have the distinct honor of being the first dirt-bag to drag Frtiz's wife into any of these threads, posts etc.
So you're implying that you have used Carla Bailey for Mattingly's political gain. AND that you are dirt bag for doing so.

Or are you feebly ranting and raving, as you are claiming the others have done?

I'm not sure, but either way I have to say good job! :yay:

tom88

Aren't they all Southern Maryland In-Breds? :shrug: SMIB and SMIB Light?

No, Rick Fritz was born North of the Mason Dixon line. Mattingly is from here. I for one enjoy the community here, I am sorry you are so disapointed. I could offer you a suggestion if you are unhappy. Move.

Annoying_Boy

So you're implying that you have used Carla Bailey for Mattingly's political gain. AND that you are dirt bag for doing so.

Or are you feebly ranting and raving, as you are claiming the others have done?

I'm not sure, but either way I have to say good job! :yay:

Didn't imply that at all, I simply pointed out what you whack-jobs constantly accuse us of.

Pretty obvious that you don't like it when it's tagged on you instead.

:popcorn:

T

toppick08

For the record, I will vote for only one Democrat next Tuesday and it will be John. Nevertheless, whoever wins, please bring the murderer(s) of my childhood friend Raymond Burrell to justice.....it's been long enough...have a good day peeps.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
No, Rick Fritz was born North of the Mason Dixon line. Mattingly is from here. I for one enjoy the community here, I am sorry you are so disapointed. I could offer you a suggestion if you are unhappy. Move.

I'm sorry you are offended by my use of the word SMIB. I find it endearing and playful. I am not unhappy. Quite the opposite actually.

So he's an honorary smib then?

jaie

So happy!

:high5: