Dead Body in Safeway Parking Lot Bryans Road

onelove6366

Okay - there was a dead body in the parking lot of the shopping center (Safeway) in Bryans Road yesterday evening. I saw the police, the crime tape and the ME preparing to load the body into their van.

NO reports that I can find on this! What in the hell happened?

FYI - yesterday evening was 10/27/10 around 4-5 pm.

Goofy20

OMG! Would love to know what happened! I'm 5 minutes from there and this is the first I have heard of this!!

Amy

Well, that he was not fully clothed. This whole thing freaks me out. I live in Bryans Road and that shopping center has always made me a little nervous.

Goofy20

I live in Indian Head and I am with you on this. Its scary and makes me wonder why the hell this wasnt in the news. This is too big of a story to not be at least in the paper.
Well, that he was not fully clothed. This whole thing freaks me out. I live in Bryans Road and that shopping center has always made me a little nervous.

onelove6366

It used to be a much nicer place. I do remember. It is like Ghetto now - no racial slur meant here - I have lived in bad areas that would be considered Ghetto in my time and it is sad to see the area degenerate as it has.

I moved away in late 95 to finish raising my kids in WV where the crime scene was a whole different ball of wax as I would much rather deal with Bubba had too many Budweisers then I'm popping a cap in your ass becuase your on my turf and looked at me wrong.

officeguy

All too many people these days are forced to live in their car which would be my first guess what happened here. If someone passes in their home and is not detected for a couple of days, it rarely makes the news either.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Something like this happened a few years ago and I can't remember where. I want to say somewhere in Calvert. Turned out the guy had a medical condition, pulled into the parking lot, fell over in the seat and died. I don't think it was as long as 3 days, but it was a while before he was found. So it was chalked up to no foul play.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Something like this happened a few years ago and I can't remember where. I want to say somewhere in Calvert. Turned out the guy had a medical condition, pulled into the parking lot, fell over in the seat and died. I don't think it was as long as 3 days, but it was a while before he was found. So it was chalked up to no foul play.

I think you are right..... so sad

TurboK9

Okay - there was a dead body in the parking lot of the shopping center (Safeway) in Bryans Road yesterday evening. I saw the police, the crime tape and the ME preparing to load the body into their van.

Expired mayo on his Safeway sammich?

OldHillcrestGuy

All too many people these days are forced to live in their car which would be my first guess what happened here. If someone passes in their home and is not detected for a couple of days, it rarely makes the news either.

:yay: I think you have proably hit the nail on the head. A homeless guy living out of a car.

Homeless guy died a couple of weeks ago in Waldorf behind Shoppers World, alcohol had alot to do with his death.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

And the moral of the story is:

Don't buy your sushi at a grocery store....

SoMdDude

Damn, my in laws lived in Bryans Rd for about 10 years, and just moved down to Jacksonville Florida about 3 months ago. That area has got worse as the years have gone by, have been in that safeway a lot.

nobody really

I need a nap
i grew up in bryans road, and it was a nice area way back in the late 70s/80s. then it became ghetto. i only go over there to see friends that still live in the area. My father was murdered there in 96, and i can't stand to see has happened to that area.