Investigation Launched into Theft, Destruction of

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
be on the look out for black SUVs with Illinois plates - no kidding - they've been stalking Lollar events.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If the worst Hoyer can dish out at this point is stealing signs, then Lollar must be doing damn well! :cartwheel

Special Edition of the Lollar Letter
October 29, 2010

Important Note from Charles Lollar to Lollar Supporters requesting your support:

Fear of a "New day in Maryland" has driven some on the other side to take desperate measures against us. In a last ditch effort to silence our message, they have begun stealing and destroying our signs. While some level of vandalism occurs in every election, we have experienced losses far beyond the norm. On some sections of highway, all of our larger signs were removed or destroyed. In some cases they were literally cut the post off with a saw. In fact, we now have reason to believe that a bounty is being paid for the removal or destruction of our signs.

Some on the other side might think that these cowardly, criminal acts will be enough to stop us, but they are wrong. They have underestimated this campaign and, more importantly, they have underestimated you. Together we are going to remind them why darkness always retreats from the light, and justice always prevails in the end.

In response to these criminal acts I have ordered thousands of replacement yard signs. While this action will place a financial burden on this campaign, I am determined to resist the efforts by those who want to censor our voices. Come this November the citizens of our district will have a choice, no matter what the cost. Unfortunately I cannot succeed in this effort alone. I am going to need your help.

The new signs will arrive this weekend, far too late for my volunteers to deliver before Tuesday's election. We are going to need a little help, and this is where you come in.

If you are willing to help, I will need you to do 3 simple things:

1 - Please call my campaign office at 301-358-6264, between the hours of 10:00 am and 8:00 pm.

2 - Tell them that you are calling to RSVP for one of the new replacement yard signs. (They will record your contact information.)

3 - Then on Saturday, October 30th, go down to one of three special locations, pick up your new sign and plant it in your front yard for all the world to see.

That's it, simple as 1-2-3. But If you will agree to do these 3 simple things then you will help deliver our message and shine a bright light in dark places.

We have come too far to let anyone stop us now. With the victory so close at hand we will not be deterred. Under the cover of night they destroyed dozens of our signs. In the light of day we will replace them by the thousands.

I hope that you will choose to help. Together we will literally create a "New Day for Maryland."

Charles Lollar
Candidate for Maryland's
5th Congressional District

Yard signs will be availabe at these 3 locations starting SATURDAY 10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Bowie Volunteer Center
16701 Melford Boulevard, Suite 100
Bowie, Md
301.358.6264 (Campaign Telephone Number - Call this number to RSVP for a sign)

Anne Arundel Victory Center
2024 West Street, Suite 101
Annapolis, Md.
410.224.3301 (Directions Only)

Southern Maryland Victory Center
65 Duke Street, Room 2012
Prince Frederick, Md.
443.975.7477 (Directions Only)