2 year old child found on road in Hollywood

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I received this in an email this morning:

The sheriffs department St. Mary's County has found a 2 year old named Shelly on the side of the road this morning. She was found near Morgan Rd. in Hollywood. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. They don't know where her parents are. Do you know anyone with a child named Shelly? They are announcing it on the radio. She is fine.

I can't verify this, but it looks legitimate.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by cariblue
I wonder if there's a Day Care center near there. Might take a while for a day care escapee to be noticed.
I can't think of any right off the top of my head. There may be some home daycare around, but I don't recall seeing one...

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by jazz lady
I received this in an email this morning:
I can't verify this, but it looks legitimate.

Its true..I heard it on 102.9 Radio Station. I dont know what the status is...but I do know that she is fine from what the radio said. I am going to ask a friend who works at the Control Center what the status is.

Pete

Repete
That's my road. I saw a sheriff car and an ambulance this morning at about 7:20 at the corner of 245 and Morgan.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
A few years ago, a little kid escaped from one of the daycare centers across from Walmart in California. He just slipped out when his teacher's back was turned. They found him walking up 235. Talk about scary, the way people drive on that stretch of road...

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I should have just picked him up, gone home and called the police. Freakin' loser parents.
:yeahthat: If the escape was innocent, unavoidable whatever, the police will figure that out, but any kid running lose on the highway is a time for someone to intervene.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Pete
:ohwell: It just dawned on me that now all the crazy wenches know where I live.
You live pretty close to me. I'll have to start locking the deadbolts too. :ohwell:

K

Kizzy

I wonder if there's a Day Care center near there. Might take a while for a day care escapee to be noticed.

You win the prize.

K

Kizzy

The child was found near or in front of the daycare providers house, but the daycare provider is saying that she wasn't aware she was watching the child today. :shrug: The child is in custody of the state pending an investigation right now.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by IM4Change
The child was found near or in front of the daycare providers house, but the daycare provider is saying that she wasn't aware she was watching the child today. :shrug: The child is in custody of the state pending an investigation right now.
Sounds a little fishy to me...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No parent in their right mind would let their 2 year old child out of the car and trust that they would walk up to and let themself into the door. Fishy...