SOMD loses another young Hero

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Lance Cpl. Terry E. Honeycutt Jr., 19, of Waldorf, Md., died Oct. 27 from wounds received Oct. 21 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

R.I.P young man :patriot:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Lance Cpl. Terry E. Honeycutt Jr., 19, of Waldorf, Md., died Oct. 27 from wounds received Oct. 21 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

When I get to Heaven
To St. Peter I'll tell

Another Marine reporting sir
I've served my time in hell

Semper Fidelis LCpl. Honeycutt

Just a bit young to die for no good reason. RIP Marine.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So sad, so young. Condolences to his family and friends. My heart breaks every time I hear a story like this.

jedi2814

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Isaiah 6:8

The call that each of our service men and women answer for each of us.

Semper Fi, Marine.

luvmygdaughters

He died preserving the lives of his fellow Marines. I'd say that's a pretty good reason. :patriot:

:gossip: But I do get your point, being there at all and such with crappy ROA's, and agree.

Here Here! God Bless him and his family and our prayers and thoughts are with them.

N

navywife1984

This young Marine was a friend of our son's. They met while both were Poolee's out of the Waldorf Recruiting Station. We found out last night from our son, who is currently at School of Infantry, what had happened to his friend. From one Navy/Marine family to another Marine family, please accept our condolences and prayers for your son's ultimate sacrifice to our country. May God bless you and your family and friends and help them all through this most difficult time. SEMPER FI! RIP LCPL TERRY HONEYCUTT :patriot:

lisa8439

R.I.P. LCPL Honeycutt

I'm sure this Veterans Day will have a very personal meaning to those who knew you.

:patriot: