Fall Back

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Who woke up this morning forgetting that we were suppose to turn our clocks back an hour??? :howdy: I did!!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:dork: You're right. Calendar says European Union Daylight Savings Time ends. CRAP!! Oh well, no church for us, I guess. I was wondering why nobody made a thread about it last night, reminding people. I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:dork: You're right. Calendar says European Union Daylight Savings Time ends. CRAP!! Oh well, no church for us, I guess. I was wondering why nobody made a thread about it last night, reminding people. I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

:huggy:
its ok!! :lol: .... but you had me :jameo: this AM... thinking I could have stayed in bed ONE more hour

But you did make me giggle today..... as Im sitting here at work... :doh: but lovin the O.T.. :yay:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Not at all, just a RareBreed...:yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I wonder "WHO" decided it would be a week later this year. And WHY??
Since 2007 clocks are to be set ahead one hour on the second Sunday of March (instead of on the first Sunday of April, pre-2007) and clocks are to be set back one hour on the first Sunday in November, rather than on the last Sunday of October. Last year the first Sunday in November was the 1st, this year its the 7th. So I guess you can blame the who and why on the inventer of the calendar.