Has Fritz ever aplogized for raping Carla Bailey?

B

BillyC

I'm curious if Rick Fritz ever apologized to Carla Bailey. I know it sounds ridiculous, but he was convicted, and sentenced to jail time. We all ask felons seeking pardons to first acknowledge guilt, then apologize to the victim. Did Fritz do this before he was allowed to walk? Who were the other men involved in the rape? Would Carla tell their names so we can ask them their side of the story. Maybe Fritz is innocent, but I can't understand why he would plead guilty if he was innocent. I know it's been 40 years, but my sister was raped and she lives with it every day for the past 30 years. It really has made her life a living hell, and contributed to here depression and difficulty in her marriage. I hope Rick can find it in his heart to come clean, maybe then they both can heal.

B

BillyC

How did he get paroled?

If he really raped her, how did he get parole so quickly? Shouldn't he be on a predator list for child molesters if he is guilty? Does he prosecute child molestors like himself?? What do they think when they are on a website, and he is allowed to walk free among children and vulnerable women?

dontknowwhy

He plead guilty to a charge of statutory rape at a time when there weren't any predator watch lists... It was a charge of having carnal knowledge with a minor...there were 3 years age difference...they were bothe still in high school...her daddy didnt wanna admit his lil princess would do such a thing as 3 guys in 1 night...I knew girls like this in high school as well...lots of fun for many & all the while convincing daddy they were good girls...Fritz was a victim of a tramp...

T

toppick08

He plead guilty to a charge of statutory rape at a time when there weren't any predator watch lists... It was a charge of having carnal knowledge with a minor...there were 3 years age difference...they were bothe still in high school...her daddy didnt wanna admit his lil princess would do such a thing as 3 guys in 1 night...I knew girls like this in high school as well...lots of fun for many & all the while convincing daddy they were good girls...Fritz was a victim of a tramp...

You have any girl children ?

BadCat

HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

and

That's NOT what she said.

The best anyone can say except for the FOUR people who really know is... I don't know.

For me, MAYBE gang raping someone is enough of a reason NOT TO VOTE for them.

Especially considering all of the other scandals Fritz has been involved with.

Its funny how he has never accepted any responsibility for ANY of these things.

dontknowwhy

Clem backing Mattingly is enough for me to vote Fritz...Whether it was consensual or forceable...Rossignol draggin this woman thru the mud...essentially raping her over & over again for the past several months, only to toss her aside when this election is over is dispicable!!

dontknowwhy

HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

and

That's NOT what she said.

The best anyone can say except for the FOUR people who really know is... I don't know.

For me, MAYBE gang raping someone is enough of a reason NOT TO VOTE for them.

Especially considering all of the other scandals Fritz has been involved with.

Its funny how he has never accepted any responsibility for ANY of these things.

What would you tell your daddy if he heard rumors that you were into freaky sex at 15? Sorry daddy??...I think not!! That may not be what she said but thats what his plea said...

Clem backing Mattingly is enough for me to vote Fritz...Whether it was consensual or forceable...Rossignol draggin this woman thru the mud...essentially raping her over & over again for the past several months, only to toss her aside when this election is over is dispicable!!

I'm with you on that one! I was ready to vote for Mattingly until learning of his envolvement with Rossignol along with his shady business associations. His letter to his tennants about their Fritz sign was icing on the cake.

Sorry John. I think you're a fine lawyer, probably one of the best in Southern Maryland, but you are not fit to represent the public as States Attorney.