Wondering Why Fritz Has Remained In Office?

Annoying_Boy

It's guys like this that keep him in:

He plead guilty to a charge of statutory rape at a time when there weren't any predator watch lists... It was a charge of having carnal knowledge with a minor...there were 3 years age difference...they were bothe still in high school...her daddy didnt wanna admit his lil princess would do such a thing as 3 guys in 1 night...I knew girls like this in high school as well...lots of fun for many & all the while convincing daddy they were good girls...Fritz was a victim of a tramp...

Tell them what you think tomorrow at the polls!

:barf:

dontknowwhy

I'm following you all day today Annoying Shady...Woderin when you're gonna get off of this kick...And why is it so hard to accept that this Bailey woman coulda been promiscuious?? You thought most of your Trailer tenants were that easy...

BadCat

I'm following you all day today Annoying Shady...Woderin when you're gonna get off of this kick...And why is it so hard to accept that this Bailey woman coulda been promiscuious?? You thought most of your Trailer tenants were that easy...

She looked pretty convincing crying on national television 20 years later.

JusticeMatters

Just as convincing as when your partner, Daniel Brown, left the court room crying saying John Mattingly was a POS. But then again, John was not there, he thought it best to be campaigning.

L

letmetellyou

The same thing you'll do and say about Fritz before your sentencing.
Isabel's coming for yhou and she's pissed.

LOL...what would she offer him? 30 days work release? Haha...she'd be too afraid to prosecute him, after all according to you he's a lawyer. She already showed she's afraid of lawyers.