Carter: Fox 'implants' falsehoods

E

EmptyTimCup

:popcorn:

Nov 1, 2010
On Today's Program

Glenn Beck Newsletter .......

Obama Heckled again

Obama was heckled again while on the campaign trail - this time it was a group of AIDS activists giving him grief. Obama then wrongfully explains that 'the other side' doesn't want to fund AIDS. Obama's AIDS funding just happens to be a continuation of the unprecedented AIDS funding from: George W. Bush. Glenn has more on radio today. (Transcript, Insider Audio)

:faint: do these people know how to tell the truth .......

Obama admits healthcare bill is 'framework' for future 'progress' (read: single payer). Glenn has the shocking clip in this FREE VIDEO.

Carter: Fox 'implants' falsehoods

President Jimmy Carter accused Fox News of implanting fake stories about President Obama, and said they've done a good job portraying Obama as not a citizen. Carter's proof? Nothing. But that shouldn't be surprising considering nothing, judging by past experience, is what we've come to expect from Carter. Glenn has more on radio today. ( Transcript, Insider Audio)

The Blaze: What Happened to the National Anthem at Reid’s Reno Rally With Biden? STORY
Check out the Voter Fraud Mobile iPhone App HERE.

You = stupid dog: In Glenn's latest episode of '"Progressives say the Darndest Things" watch how you are compared to a stupid dog! And you know what happens to stupid dogs when they misbehave, right? Glenn explains in the latest Beck Talks video blog. WATCH!

:doh:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
When you're raised on a Peanut Farm, it should be no surprise you turn into a NUT!!!

glhs837

Power with Control
He stayed out of stuff for so long, and did good things. I really referred to him as a damn good ex-president, using his prestige to draw attention to good causes, and further democracy in other countries. Then, sadly, right down the rabbit hole he went.

SamSpade

And Obama was dead wrong about AIDS and Bush. Even people who hate Bush gave him credit for his support in Africa.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'll bet, if pinned down (yeah, how likely is that, toughest interview he's faced all year was Stewart:)) he would say that voting against the health care bill is a vote against AIDs research funding. Also note, I think he specified AIDS research, not prevention and treatment. See, the protestors, they really dont give a flying pigs arse about AIDs victims in Africa, only the ones here, that they know personally.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I am so tired of hearing how the Republicans have thrarted "the ones" plans for greatness. What's really annoying is nobody states the obvious; the republicans in congress don't have the majority, it's the President's own party that do.
Not only that but the Democrats hold what is called a "super" majority. That is they have the votes to override even a parlimentary move the republicans might try to block legislation (i.e. the imfamous filibuster).