It's almost over!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
They will if I lock down the Election forum because the election is over. :angel:

Could you leave it open just long enough for at least a small amount of ribbing?
Unless the dems win big, then lock that damn thing down quick.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I really hope I'm wrong, but I just have a feeling they aren't going away.
Ken promised me last night that he would be gone after tomorrow. Only you (Bay_Fat) and I (out-of-state catboy) will be left. :lmao:

Of course, that's a promise coming from Rossignol, but it's better than nothing. :lol:

They will if I lock down the Election forum because the election is over.
:lmao:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Ken promised me last night that he would be gone after tomorrow. Only you (Bay_Fat) and I (out-of-state catboy) will be left. :lmao:

Of course, that's a promise coming from Rossignol, but it's better than nothing. :lol:

:lmao:

Unlike Ken, I didn't start coming to the forums just to slam someone during elections. I hope he keeps his promise.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
They will if I lock down the Election forum because the election is over. :angel:
If you do that, they may spread to other forums. I think the best solution would be to kill them. I know it sounds radical but you have to admit they'd be making a contribution to the world that way (as fertilizer), and it would be quieter. Please think on my proposal and get back with me.

Merlin

onelove6366

I am sick to death of it all - they are ALL the same and that looks like it will never change - what a waste of time and money this all is. I feel like I've been going through the propaganda mill for months now. If I cave will they stop? HA HA HA - no caving for me!

Starting the countdown until there are no more Fritz or Mattingly posts!

:yahoo:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
If you do that, they may spread to other forums. I think the best solution would be to kill them. I know it sounds radical but you have to admit they'd be making a contribution to the world that way (as fertilizer), and it would be quieter. Please think on my proposal and get back with me.
:lol: If she could wield that kind of power/influence, maybe SHE should have run for S.A.

I'll be working at a polling location today in support of my candidate.
:votetampering: :whistle:

onelove6366

Votetampering? Do you really think this process comes even close to legitimate at all? I'm sorry - i don't feel that taking time out of my day to vote for the lesser of two evils is a good use of my time so I won't be participating again. When we have a new party that I feel I can trust and believe in - then I will consider becoming part of the process again however it doesn't look like that is happening any time soon.

And for those of you who say it's a civic duty - Ummm it's my right, not an order. I also have the right to not vote.

And for those of you who say you can't complain if you didn't vote - when I did vote my interests weren't being represented. When I don't vote my interests aren't being represented. What's the difference? I can ##### about the process - it is broken and voting for more of the same will never fix it.

It's so corrupt it makes me sick and I will be very happy to be done with the political attack ads and get the damned litter OFF of the road PLEASE!

And no, in the long run your vote doesn't count - if they don't like the way the votes go - they have the ability to decide on their own so why even play this game?

:lol: If she could wield that kind of power/influence, maybe SHE should have run for S.A.

:votetampering: :whistle: