Those touch-screen voting machines

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Worked til 9 PM setting up the church hall preparing for voting tomorrow. Those touch-screen computers are under lock-and-key (have been in the church since Saturday, 10 computers locked to the frame they can in). Can't see how they'll be be hacked unless they do it tomorrow AM. Will have to get to bed so I can be there early tomorrow.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Worked til 9 PM setting up the church hall preparing for voting tomorrow. Those touch-screen computers are under lock-and-key (have been in the church since Saturday, 10 computers locked to the frame they can in). Can't see how they'll be be hacked unless they do it tomorrow AM. Will have to get to bed so I can be there early tomorrow.

:high5:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Good Job! :cartwheel Question: Is the Priest Rebublican or Democrat? :whistle: