When do the polls close?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lines won't be long around 3pm when I go to vote. Last time, I was in and out so I'm hoping lightning strikes twice. My husband went before work and said that there was no wait.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lines won't be long around 3pm when I go to vote. Last time, I was in and out so I'm hoping lightning strikes twice. My husband went before work and said that there was no wait.

There was no line at 7:10 this morning when I voted.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

No wait and only 5-6 people in voting when I went. :yay:

RPMDAD

Hope it is really super busy tonight, from what i read not a super big percentage of people took advantage of early voting. Low voter turn outs normally favor the incumbents. i did pull by our designated voting place earlier and it did not appear busy at all.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Just got back from voting at Patuxent Elementary... lots of people in there. Wait wasn't long and they said they had been busy all day.