Please make "annoying boy" go away...

Can someone please make "annoying boy" and his associates (or other MPDs) go away... I liked what MIGTIG was doing with the voting on the elections and am having a hard time finding them all now :(

Clem, Annoying Boy, etc., etc... I think they need you at a voting poll...

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Can someone please make "annoying boy" and his associates (or other MPDs) go away... I liked what MIGTIG was doing with the voting on the elections and am having a hard time finding them all now :(

:buddies:For today I agree. There is more to life than just an SA.

Have mig put one up for the SA and temporarily ban Anoying Boy, FOCUSFACTS (ect.)...keep it simple today. If people are still undecided today there are plenty of threads discussing SA's. Lock them.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Wow, the place has gone mysteriously silent. Did Vrai actually cut them off?

She could also mark Mig's threads as stickies, which would automatically keep them above the trash threads.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wow, the place has gone mysteriously silent. Did Vrai actually cut them off?

She could also mark Mig's threads as stickies, which would automatically keep them above the trash threads.

I think the word association thread should be a sticky too.

Annoying_Boy

Sorry, it's a free-speech forum.

:smack: