Have you turned your heat on?

Do you have your heat on?

• Yes

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters

puggymom

I am freezing and it is currently 62 degrees in my house but I cannot bring myself to put the heat on.

Wait for poll.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Yup, just to run it and make sure it was going to work when we really needed it. Kept it on at 65 for the night, it didn't run until early this morning (shower time).

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It's 66* in here. I just shut the windows. No need for heat yet.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've got my heat set to 68/69 on the first floor, and 71 upstairs. In the evenings it's a little cooler and I have the fireplace running to warm up the downstairs.

Pete

Repete
Not yet. I have been burning campaign signs. They are plentifully and actually put off pretty good heat.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
At Lane Mannor, my new luxurious custom built home, I've got my heat set to 68/69 on the first floor, and 71 upstairs for the 12 suites. In the evenings it's a little cooler and I have the 9 fireplaces running to warm up the downstairs.

braggard

belvak

Happy Camper
Ours is on, but has only run a couple of times. We have had our first fire of the season. Tonight will probably be the second!!! Then, the poor woodstove will get a work out until Spring!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
We turned ours on last night, set to Auto Heat 68 degrees so it gets no colder than 68 degrees. :coffee: