Anyone seen Themis, Megahurts, Clem, 57 chevy, Ab!

dontknowwhy

they came as no surprise to Rossignol...he already knew whoever he backed was gonna lose...Because nobody in this County likes him...

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Seems like 2 of the Town Hall Men won, and McKay lost.

Dear Ken,
MPD's and associates
Clem Shady - Annoying Boy -Themis -
Bad Cat - MegaHurts - Minuteman76 -
57Chevy - etc.
I would like to extend
my most sincere and utmost
heartfelt sympathy on your Loss in
the States Attorney race..........
Ha! Ha! Ha! YeHaw! ......an AZZ WHOOPIN' !:yahoo::yahoo:

FOCUSFACTS

Seems like 2 of the Town Hall Men won, and McKay lost.

Please, please I'm still in gloat mood, DON"T DIVERT THE SUBJECT.

FRITZ wiped away the Mattingly pollution!

Slam Dunk! I guess his goons stirred up the forums and made a negative impact! Who would of thought??????

Last edited:

FOCUSFACTS

Why would they come after me?
I'm not the one who committed perjury to a Grand Jury. or filed a lawsuit on false grounds.

The results of the election don't change what's happened here.

The question is will you tell the truth about what Daniel White had you do the next time your're testifying before a Grand jury?

How are you going to explain to your uncle what you cost him with your personal attacks on Mattingly, and Brown.

I can't stop laughing, you are trying relentlessly. Lies don't worry me, only those who lie should be worried. Only those who lie need to defend themselves and persecute others in order to make themselves feel better. Uncle? Not sure who's your referring to but I'm sure your uncle is real proud of you Mr. Mattingly and has a lot to look forward to in regards to your future. LOL!

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Very Very Quiet!

What Fritz and Co need to remember is 10,674 people in this county didn't vote for him. He didn't win by a "landslide" So obviously over ten thousand people in this county don't feel he is doing his job. He won the election. It is what it is. I think that there is going to be some fall out from this election. I think Fritz's actions will be more scrutinized and he will be taken to task for what he does. I think the good ole boy days for Fritz and Co. are over.

The-TRUTH

What Fritz and Co need to remember is 10,674 people in this county didn't vote for him. He didn't win by a "landslide" So obviously over ten thousand people in this county don't feel he is doing his job. He won the election. It is what it is. I think that there is going to be some fall out from this election. I think Fritz's actions will be more scrutinized and he will be taken to task for what he does. I think the good ole boy days for Fritz and Co. are over.

He won by 2/3's I would call that a landslide!

The-TRUTH

I'm not the one who committed perjury to a Grand Jury. or filed a lawsuit on false grounds.

The question is will you tell the truth about what Daniel White had you do the next time your're testifying before a Grand jury?

How are you going to explain to your uncle what you cost him with your personal attacks on Mattingly, and Brown.

I have made no personal attacks! only truthful statements. I fear nothing especially you bums. \\

Very simple pay your Bills BUMSSSSS! We'll leave the light on for you!

FOCUSFACTS

Did you take into consideration that Democrats vote democrats and it has nothing to do with the candidate running. If a democrat's motivation for voting was to elect a perferred County Commissioner, you don't think there were people who didn't care about SA and just voted their Democratic party?

So with that taken into consideration, I say it was definetely a LANDSLIDE.

And one thing we did learn is John Mattingly should never run for State's Attorney again!

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Did you take into consideration that Democrats vote democrats and it has nothing to do with the candidate running. If a democrat's motivation for voting was to elect a perferred County Commissioner, you don't think there were people who didn't care about SA and just voted their Democratic party?

So with that taken into consideration, I say it was definetely a LANDSLIDE.

And one thing we did learn is John Mattingly should never run for State's Attorney again!

I'm a democrat and I didn't vote the party line.

The-TRUTH

My record is spotless and will remain that way. I can tell you one thing I am well known within the county and unlike you well respected. Dont you have a court date coming up Jan 14, 2010 Douglas

Try again

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
So much for those FOP endorsements.

Should have saved their money!

:killingme

:buddies: What up Clem.

I feel so melancholy today. The Republicans took the house...but Lollar and Ehlrich lost (damn it!). A majority of republicans won the county commish seats (that's good). Fritz won (not happy about that)...but I usually don't deal with the courts too much....so hopefully I'll never have to go to court in the near future.

Chin up (hard for me since I don't have a chin....just a neck...)