Mouse!

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
And the friggin cat BRINGS it into the main part of the house to play with it. Son #1 says it ran toward a pile of clothes left on the floor for laundry (don't ask). So I go over and lift a shirt and the damn thing runs AT me over my shoe and down the hall.
And son says 'Wow Mom. You 're a tough Marine to shreak and jump like that'. Yeah - this from the 6'3 giant that wouldn't get within 10 feet of the clothes pile. So I shreaked from the way it jumped at me , but I was trying to STOMP on the thing before it got away (yeah - I do that).
Anyway the hallway's blocked off, the cat is hunting (I'm sure just to eff with it) and I set out the traps (swing door type).

Every year at this time.........

Justme2

Mouse

I have a garage that has a multi-drawer cabinet for screws and bolts etc. I also have a work bench that a mouse took and old paper towel and shredded it in to pieces. Well any how the cabinet has about nine drawer and in the very bottom drawer I found the mouse's house in the very back of the drawer. Well out of the middle of the shredded paper towel came the nose and the big brown eyes and just look at me like WELL! And I some up the fact that the weather has gotten colder and the mouse had out foxed my Four cats I just closed the drawer since their wasn't anything real important in there anyhow.
But I can tell if the little shumuck was in the house the trap would be set and peanut butter does the trick with in a matter of seconds