Election is over, pick up your signs!

limblips

PREMO Member
Politicians: Get out there and get the signs picked up. You either won or lost but it is over so get the eyesores off the streets and highways NOW! Thank you.

SD1492

I agree, but the gov't allowes them up to 15 days after the election to remove their signs. I wonder, does any one know if they don't do they get fined or because they're the gov't they are above the law? I'm not trying to sound like an a$$, I'm just wondering?

SD1492

:bs:: they where brave enough to go out in the rain and wave :howdy: at cars passing by, they should be brave enough to pick up their signs :patriot:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have to work and will remove the signs from my yard this weekend. I have plenty of time.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Politicians: Get out there and get the signs picked up. You either won or lost but it is over so get the eyesores off the streets and highways NOW! Thank you.

But But Ehrlich and Lollars can stay until next election maybe they will have a better shot at winning next go around? :sarcasm:

Vince

But But Ehrlich and Lollars can stay until next election maybe they will have a better shot at winning next go around? :sarcasm:
No, they won't have a shot in Maryland because we have too many stupid people punching the Dem button voting for people like Hoyer and O'Malley. :lol: Maybe if they would study the issues a little, and look and see where their tax dollars are going, they wouldn't just automatically press D. Now, raven, I would always expect that you will press the D button no matter who is running.