Mr. Stup,CCPS principal?

annemayer

What happened? I know that he passed away,but does anyone know exactly why? All I've heard is brief illness,which could mean anything...

annemayer

Well,it matters to me because I knew him years ago and was surprised to see that he had passed.Most normal people,not ones who respond to a post when they don't have anything to offer and have an attitude,but actual humans,wonder what happened when someone seems fine and is then gone. I see your fathers passing was significant enough to use as a signature,but apparently this guy doesn't matter,because he is a stranger. Classy.

BuddyLee

Football addict
What happened? I know that he passed away,but does anyone know exactly why? All I've heard is brief illness,which could mean anything...
I heard it was a brief illness, which could mean anything.

The family probably doesn't wish to delve into splurging the details to the public.:wink:

poster

Which means it's NOYB :shrug:
Why does it matter?

It would matter to me if my child attended his school.
If my child had possible contact with anyone who died of a mysterious illness.
Being that my child doesn't attend that school then yes it is NOYB, but I can see where some would want to know.

annemayer

I don't want to disrespect his family and turn this thread into a debate. I asked a question,if you have an answer,PM me. If not,following the lines of things being NOYB,leave it alone.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I also knew Mr. Stup years ago. He was a wonderful teacher. I also read that he died after a "brief illness." I also interpreted it as none of my business and that the family should have their privacy.

I also read that there would be counselors at the school which tells me that concerned students, parents and faculty could and would receive reassurances that they needed regarding the emotional and physical well being of the students and faculty

MMDad

Lem Putt
It would matter to me if my child attended his school.
If my child had possible contact with anyone who died of a mysterious illness.
Being that my child doesn't attend that school then yes it is NOYB, but I can see where some would want to know.

If the kids were exposed to something, the school would have to inform the parents.

The guy was at least 55 - sudden death is not rare at that age, combined with a stressful job like middle school principal.

The OP is just a nosey hag dishing for some dirt. If she doesn't know the family well enough to receive a call, she should shut the eff up.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Well,it matters to me because I knew him years ago
I don't want to disrespect his family and turn this thread into a debate.

If you were a friend and don't want to disrespect the family, then why make a public thread about a grieving family instead of just calling them to offer support.

Maybe then you could ask what he died from.

annemayer

If you were a friend and don't want to disrespect the family, then why make a public thread about a grieving family instead of just calling them to offer support.

Maybe then you could ask what he died from.

I never said I was a friend. I said I knew him from years ago,and it was in a professional capacity. Therefore,I don't know his family. I also didn't make a public thread about a grieving family. I asked a question and apparently with this rain,too many people are staying in and bored. You guys never fail to amaze me at your ability to take an innocent comment or question and take it to it's lowest point. I'm not going to say any more about this-those who had something relevant to say have PM'ed me,and let me know the answer to my question,and the rest of you can:blahblah:all day long.

PrepH4U

I never said I was a friend. I said I knew him from years ago,and it was in a professional capacity. Therefore,I don't know his family. I also didn't make a public thread about a grieving family. I asked a question and apparently with this rain,too many people are staying in and bored. You guys never fail to amaze me at your ability to take an innocent comment or question and take it to it's lowest point. I'm not going to say any more about this-those who had something relevant to say have PM'ed me,and let me know the answer to my question,and the rest of you can:blahblah:all day long.

Hey you are the one with the attitude just because someone would not share the gorey details of someone's death.... :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Mr. Stup was my 8th grade English teacher. He also took us whitewater rafting. He was absolutely one of my best teachers. :frown:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Dear Ms. Defensive Nosy-Body,

Well now, the truth comes out. You really don't know him.

You're the one making a big deal about it by starting a thread about something that's NOYB.

You read the press release. You just want to participate in gossip and drama.

Keep posting - it's working!