good pubs/bars

M

Misfitcj

So I noticed the "other" thread. I am out by sandgates inn. In the summer not a bad spot for some beers and people watching. Prices are fair although I can't remember them off the top of my head.

so whats your spot?

ltr Pat

G

Gemmi

So I noticed the "other" thread. I am out by sandgates inn. In the summer not a bad spot for some beers and people watching. Prices are fair although I can't remember them off the top of my head.

so whats your spot?

ltr Pat

I used to like the Brass Rail when I lived in southern Maryland. :whistle:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I'm quite surprised you didn't tell her about the ambiance of the Baja Cafe. :biggrin:

I heard they had football on the big screen and "lady's choice" in the beverage selection

and in the winter on a really cold night....he will preform ice dancing :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I heard they had football on the big screen and "lady's choice" in the beverage selection

and in the winter on a really cold night....he will preform ice dancing :yay:

he just says he ice dances so he has an excuse for the "shrinkage"..

luvmygdaughters

Olde Towne Pub is nice, tv's everywhere to watch game,but imho, a little pricey. Backroad Inn in Compton is nice, owner has oyster scald on Sunday's when the game is on. The old Country Store in Medleys Neck used to be a pretty friendly place, but understand new owners have it now, so not sure what its like anymore.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
and you know this....how?
I promised not to say. But I can say I'm glad I snuck out before he showed me anything else. :whistle: Besides, shouldn't the more important question be how Bob knows about his 'shrinkage'?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So I noticed the "other" thread. I am out by sandgates inn. In the summer not a bad spot for some beers and people watching. Prices are fair although I can't remember them off the top of my head. so whats your spot?
ltr Pat
There really isn't anything local except for two places.
I prefer a lil more upscale so it's slim pickins for my preference down here.

I'd recommend:
The Ruddy Duck for micro-brews (only place to get them),
Leonardtown Pub (beware of the cheap skate whiners).

Most places down here have been around forever and if you want to drink cheap, they are your best bet. Don't expect much though in way of atmosphere, selection or cleanliness but if you want to hang with or meet new friends they are ok.

Andersons Bar
Back Road Inn
Island Bar & Grill (quite nice, off the beaten path)
Quades Store
Dew Drop Inn
Toots Bar
Naughty Gull (nice)
Solomons Pier (nice)
Catamarans
Calypso Bay
Fitzies (quite nice, off the beaten path)
Place in L.town used to be Arizona Pizza (cant remember name)

Last edited: