Thank you, Lollar Supporters!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
From Charles today - "Please share this message with as many of my wonderful supporters as you can. I want them to know how much I appreciate them and everything they did!"

Dear Friend,

Now that I've taken a little time to rest, recharge and reflect on the events of this week, I wanted to extend to each and every one of you the gratitude that's in my heart for everything you've done for me and my family during this campaign. They say friends are the family you choose, and as much as you chose me, I have chosen you, and I love you more than words can express.

Tuesday night was a great night for our nation. The people stood up and spoke decisively, reclaiming their rightful place as the leaders of our Jeffersonian democratic republic. If our campaign was about nothing else, it was about the people taking charge and reminding our elected officials that they are in office to serve us, not the other way around.

Our goal was to join the incoming Congress to help them give America back to the people, but victory has been slightly delayed - NOT denied. We took significant steps toward our goal, steps that will lead to a faster, stronger start next time.

We were the first campaign in Maryland's 5th Congressional District in 18 years to win Calvert and St. Mary's counties from our opponent, and the first in 14 years to win Anne Arundel County. We finished with a higher percentage of the vote than any other opposing candidate since 2000. I want you to know how proud I am of you for these significant achievements. It was your dedication and hard work that made them possible.

Thank you for the countless days, weeks and months of sacrifices you made on our behalf, and God bless your families for letting us take you away for a time to help our cause. We built an amazing team together, and it is my fervent prayer that we will stay together, for we still have work to do.

Marines don't retreat - they establish a rally point. A rally point is an easily identifiable point on the ground, designated by the patrol leader, where the patrol can reassemble and reorganize for the next attack on the objective.

We are establishing a rally point in preparation for the next battle, so rest up, reconnect with your families, enjoy the upcoming holidays, and restore your bodies, minds and hearts to fighting shape. This is just the beginning of a great mission with a noble purpose, and I am honored to have you at my side.

On behalf of my beautiful bride of 17 years, Rosha, and my lovely girls, Chelsea, Chasety, Chaney and Charleigh, thank you for your hard work, your total commitment and, most of all, your friendship and love. We're going to take some time to love on each other as a family, and while it's never easy to lose, we're feeling much better as the days pass. I know you must be praying for us, and God is good!

As for the rest of my family, I promise to connect with you again very soon. We have the best team any candidate could ever ask for, and I am blessed. I hope you realize you're stuck with me!

Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” The future begins today; are you with me?

May God richly bless you all!

Charles

PsyOps

Pixelated
My hat is off to you Bann for your hard work with his campaign. It was a good fight. We'll get him in there next time.

Bann

PREMO Member
My hat is off to you Bann for your hard work with his campaign. It was a good fight. We'll get him in there next time.

Thank you, but I honestly did not put in the hours that many other volunteers did. I did what I could, but I wish I could have done more of the "boots on the ground" type of volunteering.

(However, probably no one put in the hours I did for him here, on the forums! :lol:)

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Bann, thank you so much for putting in all of the time that you did -- especially on the forums, where there really is no way to judge how far your influence was able to reach. I am convinced that your efforts here resulted in more votes for him than he might have gotten otherwise as I recall several posters who went out to hear him speak somewhere on your recommendation, and came back and posted positively about their impressions.

As he states, Marines never quit. I will expect to see him run again, and once again, he will have my support. We really need people like him in office!

So, thanks for everything that you've done!!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Bann, thank you so much for putting in all of the time that you did -- especially on the forums, where there really is no way to judge how far your influence was able to reach. I am convinced that your efforts here resulted in more votes for him than he might have gotten otherwise
:yeahthat:

As he states, Marines never quit. I will expect to see him run again, and once again, he will have my support. We really need people like him in office!
And he is a fairly young guy, so he should be around for a long time! :clap:

Bann

PREMO Member
How on earth will Charles ever win over PG County?

I don't know what he has planned. I don't think he does, yet.

Since Lollar won St. Mary's and Calvert counties, we know the old "I will save the base" routine didn't work. Those 2 counties will be fine. And Anne Arundel will too, probably.

As for Charles & PG - well - I guess the next 2 years will need to be spent nipping at Steny's heels - questioning everything he does, or doesn't do and bringing some sunshine to his politics. Who says WE or Charles can't have town hall meetings to get the message of what our Representative Hoyer is or isn't doing?

Education & information. It's really the only choice we have to overcome the numbers, I would guess. True - some people won't want to be educated - but does that mean we don't try? Some hurdles are worth trying to overcome.

hvp05

Education & information. It's really the only choice we have to overcome the numbers, I would guess. True - some people won't want to be educated - but does that mean we don't try? Some hurdles are worth trying to overcome.
I'm not sure how ANYONE can overcome the arrogance and outright stupidity of a raven or a Mrs.Steed. But you're right, you certainly cannot stop fighting.

Bann

PREMO Member
Oh lordy - I didn't post this message from Charles to make it about me. :blushing:

I'm just a loyal supporter and when I feel strongly about something I put my all into it. I felt this was a worthwhile cause from the minute I heard this guy talking at the Pavilion down at the Solomons Island Tea Party last year. [flashback: HUH?! What is that I'm listening to while eating on the boardwalk with Thing1 & Thing2... putting down my Grill Sargent BBQ sammich... Who is this man?! I need to find out more about him! He should be running for office!]

Anyhoo, thanks. I'll be counting on your support and probably bugging the forum peeps for money when he runs again - so look out!! :biggrin:

hvp05

Who is this man?! I need to find out more about him! He should be running for office!
That was the collective comment when the first videos with him came out. People were blown away.

He is now dug in and he knows he has a solid base to build upon. As I've been saying, whatever other endeavors he chooses, he is definitely someone to keep an eye on. (Surely Steny will be keeping an eye on him as well. :lmao:) :patriot:

RPMDAD

I don't know what he has planned. I don't think he does, yet.

Since Lollar won St. Mary's and Calvert counties, we know the old "I will save the base" routine didn't work. Those 2 counties will be fine. And Anne Arundel will too, probably.

As for Charles & PG - well - I guess the next 2 years will need to be spent nipping at Steny's heels - questioning everything he does, or doesn't do and bringing some sunshine to his politics. Who says WE or Charles can't have town hall meetings to get the message of what our Representative Hoyer is or isn't doing?

Bann he did take anne arundel by 12 + % also my biggest dissapoint was the pg extended charles county thought they used to be part of southern md. You did do a great job getting his word out thank you.

U.S. CONGRESS 5
Total
Number of Precincts 26
Precincts Reporting 24 92.3 %
Vote For 1
Times Counted 22164/36749 60.3 %
Total Votes 21760
Times Blank Voted 404
Number of Uncast Votes 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoyer, Steny H. DEM 9318 42.82%
Lollar, Charles REP 11934 54.84%
Shickle, Harry Gavin LIB 488 2.24%
Write-in Votes 20 0.09%

Last edited:

BOP

From Charles today - "Please share this message with as many of my wonderful supporters as you can. I want them to know how much I appreciate them and everything they did!"

I voted for him, and felt sick when I realized that there are so many selfish, stupid people who only care about the handouts they get who put those slimeballs back in the offices they think they're entitled to.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I hope to hear from the campaign soon on what's coming up next. Great job Bann, I'm looking forward to the next round :boxing:

Bann

PREMO Member
Bann he did take anne arundel by 12 + %[/B] also my biggest dissapoint was the pg extended charles county thought they used to be part of southern md. You did do a great job getting his word out thank you.

U.S. CONGRESS 5
Total
Number of Precincts 26
Precincts Reporting 24 92.3 %
Vote For 1
Times Counted 22164/36749 60.3 %
Total Votes 21760
Times Blank Voted 404
Number of Uncast Votes 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoyer, Steny H. DEM 9318 42.82%
Lollar, Charles REP 11934 54.84%
Shickle, Harry Gavin LIB 488 2.24%
Write-in Votes 20 0.09%

:yay: I know, I just meant that those 3 counties would be fine (overall) in 2012 - that way he can confidently concentrate on PG and Charles (but he would never ignore or take for granted the other areas of the district!!)

Bann

PREMO Member
Hey! This is a Charles Lollar thanks YOU for supporting him thread, not about me.

carry on. :biggrin:

seeamovie

Thank you, but I honestly did not put in the hours that many other volunteers did. I did what I could, but I wish I could have done more of the "boots on the ground" type of volunteering.

(However, probably no one put in the hours I did for him here, on the forums! :lol:)

Bann, I am happy you lost. Charles Lollar seems like a very nice man. I hope he does well in life, just not in the 5th Congressional District. How about Charles County Commissioner. :patriot:

Bann

PREMO Member
Lollar Rolling "Thank You" Sign Wave District Wide

Charles Lollar Rolling "Thank You" Sign - Wave (District Wide)
Share · Public Event
Time: Saturday, November 6 · 10:00am - 6:00pm
Location: Charles, St. Mary's, Calvert, Anne Arundel and Prince Georges Counties
Created By Charles Lollar for Congress

More Info: Here is the schedule please join us as we caravan across our district!

Charles is on board and will be with us.
Let's get together and thank those voters who supported him.
Hope to see you there!

Bring your signs.

Saturday November 6

"Thank You" sign - wave schedule:

Charles Co. LaPlata (Route 6 and 301 in front of the Exxon Station) from 10 - 11 AM

St. Mary's Co. California (DB McMillians Three Notch Rd and Wildwood Intersection) from 12 - 1 pm Charles has agreed and I have already alerted my volunteers.

Calvert Co. Prince Frederick 2 - 3pm (Wal-Mart Prince Frederick)

Anne Arundel Co. Edge Water (South River Bridge Route 2) Park at the abandon Police Station 4 - 4:45pm

Prince Georges Co. Bowie (in front of Rips) 5:15 - 6:00pm

Any questions - please call:

Nancy Sabater
Charles Lollar for Congress
St. Mary's County Coordinator
(301) 751-0006

Bann

PREMO Member
Bann, I am happy you lost. Charles Lollar seems like a very nice man. I hope he does well in life, just not in the 5th Congressional District. How about Charles County Commissioner. :patriot:

Oooh, real classy! :yay:

Good thing I could care less what you think! :razz: