Is There a “Stealth Mutiny” in the White House?

NCalif

Is there a “stealth” mutiny going on in the White House?

Circumstantial evidence is becoming too voluminous to ignore. It is true that many of the reports about Obama’s “disconnect” with his own staff and responsibility for his own actions have been “unnamed sources,” and from lesser-known blogs. Today, the speculation went “mainstream” when the liberal-oriented, administration-friendly “Politico.com” piled on.

Since September, reporter “Ulsterman” at Newsflavor.com has had a series of reports, reviewed here at UNCOVERAGE.net, by the so-called “White House Insider,” a source who supposedly has just left the Obama White House. The “Insider” has made some astounding claims: “The Insider” correctly predicted the departure of chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and says it was because of a “fall-out” with Michelle Obama who is “melting down” behind the scenes. “The Insider” claims there is concern about Obama’s sanity, that his behavior in staff meetings is not appropriate to the subject matter, that he has fallen asleep during war briefings. The “Insider” has suggested Obama is medicated for depression.

Even the liberal wingnuts are vocal about Obama's colossal failures:

Suddenly today there is confirmation from the much-more-mainstream and Democrat-sympathetic Politico.com of many of the same allegations. It is astounding to see a liberal media outlet have in huge font on its front page, “President Obama Isolated Ahead of 2012.”

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Is there a “stealth” mutiny going on in the White House?

Circumstantial evidence is becoming too voluminous to ignore. It is true that many of the reports about Obama’s “disconnect” with his own staff and responsibility for his own actions have been “unnamed sources,” and from lesser-known blogs. Today, the speculation went “mainstream” when the liberal-oriented, administration-friendly “Politico.com” piled on.

Since September, reporter “Ulsterman” at Newsflavor.com has had a series of reports, reviewed here at UNCOVERAGE.net, by the so-called “White House Insider,” a source who supposedly has just left the Obama White House. The “Insider” has made some astounding claims: “The Insider” correctly predicted the departure of chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and says it was because of a “fall-out” with Michelle Obama who is “melting down” behind the scenes. “The Insider” claims there is concern about Obama’s sanity, that his behavior in staff meetings is not appropriate to the subject matter, that he has fallen asleep during war briefings. The “Insider” has suggested Obama is medicated for depression.

Even the liberal wingnuts are vocal about Obama's colossal failures:

Suddenly today there is confirmation from the much-more-mainstream and Democrat-sympathetic Politico.com of many of the same allegations. It is astounding to see a liberal media outlet have in huge font on its front page, “President Obama Isolated Ahead of 2012.”

The 'insider' is Rahm. He is a DC critter, not a Chicago Obama loyalist, has a rep to maintain, leapt ship before it hit the rocks this election and has been complaining that his wise council has not been listened to enough since early last year.

And he's a ballerina. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I didn't know there was anyone left in the White House, I thought they all went to India.

Where one of the staff had a hissy fit with India security..

TO the point of putting his foot in the door so they couldn't close the door.. the class of a door to door brush salesman.

He whined, and pouted, and even threatened to pull Obama from the meeting.. so WHO has the power?? His PRESS SECRETARY can PULL him from a meeting??

I wish India had called his bluff, and that he DID pull Obama from the meetings. World needs to know what they are dealing with here.

"I want my way, and I want to play the game by my rules, or I'm taking my ball and going home!!"