NCalif

Tell Me Michelle Isn't Sneaking Micky D's

Attachments

• BigMichelle.jpg
    BigMichelle.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 241

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
And she's called a fashion icon. Icon of 'Hey, that'll make my azz and belly look big! ooh"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's nothing wrong with the way Michelle looks. If you're Brad Pitt, then you can say something. If not, then shut up.

lisa8439

There's nothing wrong with the way Michelle looks. If you're Brad Pitt, then you can say something. If not, then shut up.

I think she looks fine too - now, she wears some fugly clothing and I don't get the whole 'fashion icon' label she has, but she isn't fat.

NCalif

Normally, I'm not a "hater". And I can't stand what the press puts Palin through on a daily basis.

But this woman has put herself up as a role model for healthy eating and trim figure. She even called her own kids fat which, in my opion, they clearly are not. If you're going to hold yourself up as a role model, don't be surprised when people question your thunder thighs.

Salt bans, fast food toy bans, and ever-increasing governmental interference in the market and in people's lives is part of the liberal agenda. Now that they have your health records at their fingertips and will tell you what healthcare services you "qualify" for, it's easy to foresee control over your refrigerator too.

bcp

In My Opinion

actually when they started parading her around like some perfectly in shape health guru, it opened her up for the comments.
Under normal situations I would not comment on her or anyone else's weight in a non joking way, however, she is now fair game.

even I know I don't have a speedo body, I don't think I would let someone convince me to pretend to be the picture of health and perfection for the American male.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
WalMart clothing may actually be an improvement over her overpriced FUGLY clothing line...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
People are basically stuck with the body shape that God gave them and there's not a whole lot that can be done with it short of major plastic surgery. People should not make fun of other's body shapes (under the theory of "there but for the grace of God go I" and also "what goes around, comes around".)

What women try to excel at, however, is dressing to minimize any figure flaws. Several major women's magazines devote many, many pages to this topic each month.

Whoever is advising her on what to wear should be gifted with subscriptions to those magazines. Hopefully, it will help. After all, the eyes of the world are upon her (for better or worse) as the wife of our President.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
If you're Brad Pitt, then you can say something. If not, then shut up.
If I was Brad Pitt, I would be too busy sleeping with my hot wife and blowing my fortune like, well, a celebrity. :lol:

Let's think about the flipside for a moment. Instead of expending energy to haul these folks out of the WH, if they plump up enough, we can give them a push and they'll roll out the door all on their own. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
poor clothing choices...

:yay:

People are basically stuck with the body shape that God gave them and there's not a whole lot that can be done with it short of major plastic surgery. People should not make fun of other's body shapes (under the theory of "there but for the grace of God go I" and also "what goes around, comes around".)

What women try to excel at, however, is dressing to minimize any figure flaws. Several major women's magazines devote many, many pages to this topic each month.

Whoever is advising her on what to wear should be gifted with subscriptions to those magazines. Hopefully, it will help. After all, the eyes of the world are upon her (for better or worse) as the wife of our President.

We were saying this 2 years ago. (I know I was!) Admittedly, I've never cared for most of the clothing she wears. Certainly not since she became First Lady. She doesn't wear the clothes chosen for her very well - like she's uncomfortable in them, or awkward. I think they try to choose/match outfits for the events she attends - which is fine - but they are often too young looking for her, or too "June Cleaver-ish" or just do not agree with her body style. She comes off looking frumpy, or schlumpy especially in ill-fitting clothes.

She's a large framed, tall woman. Some of the clothes she wears are just not suited for her.