A Republican Screw UP !

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
The republicans would of won the state house if they ran a Loller FOR GOVERNOR Ehrlich FOR LT GOVERNOR ticket. But they screw that up. They just don't know how to CHOOSE the right winning ticket.:killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Hmm, can we make this thread about cookies instead? I'd much rather talk about them. :biggrin:

hvp05

Gilligan, check out the "Moving... orders to PAX... Nervous..." thread in Life in So. MD. I had an amusing chat with Lanceyboy yesterday. :lmao:

hvp05

yeah, guess u need that fiber when ya get up there in yrs. 2 bad ya caint handle what r they called, cookies w/macadamia nutz. 2 tuff 2 digest? just nm.

u needed this mornin laff now. dfang u musta bin re readin the same thang. it was hilarious. Gilluieagain has his thoughts on Key West.....just hookup w/Beta. he knows.. :killingme ready 4 that new influx of Haitshinz.
Saved for posterity. Otherwise, people in the future will never believe such a tard existed. :lmao:

hvp05

lnrq, pdnbb d ennu cqrc ovsna jqne lr pnc dg cqnan ve lab. 7 sru lr trvec qreuyn jqrc a cqnl tryynu, tffxvnb j/zrtrurzvr edcm. 7 cdoo 7 uvpnbc? wdbc ez.
E.T., if you're trying to phone home again, I think your record player needs a new needle. :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Saved for posterity. Otherwise, people in the future will never believe such a tard existed. :lmao:

:killingme:killingme

Being an eternal optimist, I see two positive potential outcomes:

1. Lance is, as I've suspected all along, from an alien planet. Positive why?: If that's all they got to send out as space rangers, we have nothing to worry about.

2. Or. We are visited by superior alien beings and Lance is the first human they encounter. Positive why?: The visiting aliens will quickly conclude there is nothing to be gotten here except perhaps some really ugly gene contamination..and they quickly depart.

hvp05

Being an eternal optimist, I see two positive potential outcomes:

1. Lance is, as I've suspected all along, from an alien planet. Positive why?: If that's all they got to send out as space rangers, we have nothing to worry about.

2. Or. We are visited by superior alien beings and Lance is the first human they encounter. Positive why?: The visiting aliens will quickly conclude there is nothing to be gotten here except perhaps some really ugly gene contamination..and they quickly depart.
:lmao: Good on you for keeping it positive. Lanceyboy needs all the help he can get.

Okay, we have him on Ignore for a reason. Are you just trying to piss everyone off??
I suggested talking about cookies. :shrug: I can't believe you have him on iggy when he likes you so; he even sent you a PM. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
y`all r just jealous b/c Vrai is my BDF. :neener: i don`t have V on iggy. no reason 2. we all err @ sumtime or anotha. dang true. plz reply elsewhere, i`m bizzy.

aint got u on iggy eitha. so there. :p

Jealous? Nah..I have nothing but respect for anyone who has mastered a second language..even if I'm clueless as to what second language it is you have mastered.

It could be that I'm being presumptious and what you use on here is, in fact, your first language and that English is your second language....barely.:coffee:

Vince

Jealous? Nah..I have nothing but respect for anyone who has mastered a second language..even if I'm clueless as to what second language it is you have mastered.

It could be that I'm being presumptious and what you use on here is, in fact, your first language and that English is your second language....barely.:coffee:
:killingme