PG Co Exec & Wife in Federal Custody

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Several sedans with men in dark suits are inside Johnson's house in a quiet cul-de-sac in Mitchellville.

You have to really wonder at the writing credentials of some of these reporters or Jackson must have one friggin huge house.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
For some reason the phrase "the b#tch set me up" has kept running through my head since I read the story.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Clearly a racially motivated arrest
Oh hell yea. Like when Jack called the wife and told her to tear up the $100K check, flush it, then stuff $79.6K in her bloomers...... Those agents were totally racist for listening to that. :yay:

Pete

Repete
Oh hell yea. Like when Jack called the wife and told her to tear up the $100K check, flush it, then stuff $79.6K in her bloomers...... Those agents were totally racist for listening to that. :yay:

It is :shrug: I am sitting here right now with $80,000 crammed in my boxer briefs and a $150,000 check made out to "cash" on my dresser and no FBI agents are knocking on my do

Oh shiat!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
It is :shrug: I am sitting here right now with $80,000 crammed in my boxer briefs and a $150,000 check made out to "cash" on my dresser and no FBI agents are knocking on my do
Oh shiat!
Nahhhhh... you're a white man. They won't bother you.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You have to really wonder at the writing credentials of some of these reporters or Jackson must have one friggin huge house.
I got hung up on the title...

Jack Johnson says he innocent of charges

Dey write da way dey speak, yo.