So I'm walking through the parking lot...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
...at Shoppers this afternoon and a young man was walking the other way. As we passed I chuckled at his appearance, he was sporting a 6-8 inch high bright red mohawk that reminded me of the comb on a rooster.
He must have been a little sensitive about reactions to his appearance because he stopped, turned around and asked "What's so funny?"

I replied that I now know why it's not a good idea to f@ck a chicken.

This seemed to upset him and he berated me about how you shouldn't make fun of someones appearance. I told him that if people's reaction to his fashion choices cause him problems, perhaps he should reevaluate his choices.

Then I went shopping.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This seemed to upset him and he berated me about how you shouldn't make fun of someones appearance. I told him that if people's reaction to his fashion choices cause him problems, perhaps he should reevaluate his choices.
I would have said if he did not want your opinion, he should not have asked for it. :biggrin:

Nanny Pam

:nono: don't do that kind of stuff anymore, Aps. There are too many fruitcakes out there that will pull out their 9mm and blow you away. I don't trust anyone anymore.
Glad you're ok.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
:nono: don't do that kind of stuff anymore, Aps. There are too many fruitcakes out there that will pull out their 9mm and blow you away. I don't trust anyone anymore.
Glad you're ok.

Rooster children lay eggs, not shoot guns... :starcat:

rdytogo

...at Shoppers this afternoon and a young man was walking the other way. As we passed I chuckled at his appearance, he was sporting a 6-8 inch high bright red mohawk that reminded me of the comb on a rooster.
He must have been a little sensitive about reactions to his appearance because he stopped, turned around and asked "What's so funny?"

I replied that I now know why it's not a good idea to f@ck a chicken.

Then I went shopping.

I think I saw this same guy the other day.....I doubt there could be two of em same description in SMC. My guy was a cashier at target. Someone was actually telling him how nice his hair looked. I thought he looked freakish.

TurboK9

Can you pass that reason on the TurboK9? :razz:

I'd rather f*ck a chicken than have to spend 5 minutes in a room with you...

:shrug:

By the way, was that intended to insult my children?

I think we all know who the chicken f*cker really is... now go sit on an egg.

:roflmao:

dan0623_2000

I am sure none of us every did anything when we were his age that raised an eyebrow of the "old People" who constantly complaned about how the younger generation was going to hell.

TurboK9

I am sure none of us every did anything when we were his age that raised an eyebrow of the "old People" who constantly complaned about how the younger generation was going to hell.

:shrug:

I had a tarantuala shaved into my head when I was on my HS swim team....

So no. Never did anything anyone might raise an eyebrow at. :lmao:

Well that, and f*cking chickens apparently....

:roflmao: