Time to pull

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
out the Christmas decorations ...

Part of me is dreading it but I have two little motivators that'll make it worthwhile. Besides, if we get going today we won't be jumping through our asses to get it done 2-3 weeks from now.

Part of me is dreading it but I have two little motivators that'll make it worthwhile. Besides, if we get going today we won't be jumping through our asses to get it done 2-3 weeks from now.
Dude... we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet...:cds:

kom526

Dude... we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet...:cds:

A member of my wife's family has had her tree up and decorated for a month now. :faint: We'll only put up 2 of our 3 trees this weekend and divvy up the ornaments. Nothing Griswald-ish.:killingme

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !

You need a hand?

Mine is easy. I go into the basement, find the box with the 2 foot ceramic lighted tree, and carry it upstairs and plug it in.

Done.

kom526

Mine is easy. I go into the basement, find the box with the 2 foot ceramic lighted tree, and carry it upstairs and plug it in.

Done.

I have an 8 year old that will most definitely let you know that a ceramic tree is insufficient.:lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

You sir, have perfect weather for it too.

C

CalvertNewbie

I'm hoping to get most of the outdoor decorating done these next few days. Normally we're out there shivering in the freezing cold, trying to hang the decorations after Thanksgiving. We won't turn the lights on yet and I still feel like it's early to be hangng wreaths, bows, pine garland, etc. But this nice weather is calling me out there! :yahoo:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Not doing it this year, going away with some friends and won't be back until after Jan 1, so I just don't see the point. Second Christmas with hubby in Iraq, just doesn't feel like Christmas anyway.

C

CalvertNewbie

Not doing it this year, going away with some friends and won't be back until after Jan 1, so I just don't see the point. Second Christmas with hubby in Iraq, just doesn't feel like Christmas anyway.

Awwww, that really stinks. Sorry he won't be home again. Hope you have a great trip though. Where you headed for the holidays?

Besides, what fun is it decorating a palm tree anyway? It just doesn't seem right! :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Awwww, that really stinks. Sorry he won't be home again. Hope you have a great trip though. Where you headed for the holidays?

Besides, what fun is it decorating a palm tree anyway? It just doesn't seem right! :killingme

Headed to the keys with my bestest friends, taking mini me so she can do some shopping (her Christmas gift) should be fun. Then when hubby comes home I'll know all the good spots because we'll be going back alone.

I decorated a palm tree last year (first Christmas in Florida) just thought it seemed right and my brat begged me for a palm Christmas tree. :killingme

ginwoman

Done.

that sounds a bit like us. We pull it out of the box, fluff it up and viola'.

ocean733

:yahoo:

Attachments

• our Xmas tree.jpg
    our Xmas tree.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 74