Coat drive?

flowerlover

anybody know of a coat drive going on in Southern Maryland, preferably Charles County? I have several coats I'd like to donate but would like if they were immediately distributed to those in need, not go into the charity's thrift shop. Does anyone know of a church in the area that possibly does this, working directly with families vs. selling items to the general public? TIA.

lmwelch

St. Ignatius Chapel Point (Port Tobacco) was was having a coat drive during October and I think through all of November, however I'm not sure about that (if it's running through Nov). The office number is (301)934-8245 if you'd like to call and check.

seeamovie

anybody know of a coat drive going on in Southern Maryland, preferably Charles County? I have several coats I'd like to donate but would like if they were immediately distributed to those in need, not go into the charity's thrift shop. Does anyone know of a church in the area that possibly does this, working directly with families vs. selling items to the general public? TIA.

I just gave a bunch of coats belonging to me and my husband to "smile" in Calvert County.

dustin

UAIOE
i was just in the Navy Fed branch off 235 on friday and saw a sign for a coat drive. don't have the details though. you could probably call the branch.