Dave & Busters

lisaowensathome

Is there a Dave & Busters in St.Marys? If so, where? Ive searched the locations on their site and nothing. I have a 10 year old telling me there is one down there and he has been there with his grandmother.

Is there a Dave & Busters in St.Marys? If so, where? Ive searched the locations on their site and nothing. I have a 10 year old telling me there is one down there and he has been there with his grandmother.

Nope. Maybe he's thinking of Brusters ice cream shop.

lisa8439

I shudder to think about a Dave and Busters down here, we'd be broke! The kiddos just love that place - everytime we are near one we stop in as a treat for them, once every couple of months or so, and you'd think they had hit the lottery the way they carry on. :lol:

Longshot, but maybe he is thinking about that go-kart place that was in Leonardtown? The two places are nothing alike and I would think that a 10 year old would certainly know the difference between them, but that is the only place I can think of that would even be close in a child's mind. That and maybe hyperspace that was in H'wood not too long ago. But heck, ChuckECheese is closer to a Dave and Busters than either of those places were :lol: