SPA Breaks TLC Record

NCalif

"Sarah Palin's Alaska" Breaks TLC Viewership Record
The ratings are in, and it looks like “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” is a hit. TLC says nearly 5 million total viewers tuned in to the premiere of the series.

To put this number in some context, last night's premiere of SPA drew roughly 1.2 million more total viewers than Friday night's O'Reilly Factor, bested Friday's Countdown with Keith Olbermann by more than 3 million viewers, and drew approximately ten times the viewership of Friday's Parker Spitzer on CNN. These are imperfect comparisons, obviously, because of the nature of the programming and the air dates -- but still help to contextualize the magnitude of TLC's newly-released numbers.

No wonder the libs hate her! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
:buddies: And that in spite of:

The Learning Channel’s (TLC) new series, “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” premieres this Sunday night, Nov. 14th, despite the best efforts of her detractors to shut it down. What might appear on the surface to be an effort by those who oppose her views on conservation and hunting issues is, in reality, backed by the usual suspects who seek to shut down any voices who do not go along with their progressive agenda. Those who claim to be the biggest advocates of free speech continue to prove that their brand of free speech only applies to speech (and programming) that fits with their ideology; no others need apply.

Leading the charge to shut down the Palin series has been Michael Kieschnick, who has his hands in just about everything, working with George Soros, Jim Wallis, Andy Stern, Drummond Pike and many more.

Are the Usual Suspects Behind Boycotting “Sarah Palin’s Alaska”? You Betcha!

Pushrod

Patriot
I saw a commercial yesterday (forget what channel it was on) lambasting her new show as being detrimental to the environment and what America believes in. It was asking everyone to call or write TLC and demand the show be pulled. I just had to shake my head at the vitrolic hatred the left spouts against something as sacred as our first amendment. The hypocrisy!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Palin posted this to FB a while ago...
Want to see a Palin mother-daughter day? It’s a bit unconventional unless you consider slaying slimy halibut, shooting ammo, and clam digging in the mud a conventional day out on the town. Come enjoy the great outdoors and Alaska’s rich natural resources with us, and see where Bristol and other Alaskan kids get their work ethic! Tune in to TLC this Sunday at 9pm/8central to see Bristol and me go Halibut fishing.
Watched a few clips and I think it's funny. They could do a full-fledged family reality show! :lmao: