Greatest Drummer...?

jrt_ms1995

I'm asking ...do you english? What don't you get?

Help me!

Well I was wondering is it Peart or this Kid???

YouTube - 11 Year Old Drummer Plays Subdivisions by RUSH

The question mark implies a question, and obviously (to my mind, anyway) "Greatest Drummer" should have been a statement, if not, indeed, an exclamatory.

Now let's all wait for someone to come along and express their opinion that Ringo Starr is the "Greatest Drummer." :killingme

Fairmount

The question mark implies a question, and obviously (to my mind, anyway) "Greatest Drummer" should have been a statement, if not, indeed, an exclamatory.

Now let's all wait for someone to come along and express their opinion that Ringo Starr is the "Greatest Drummer." :killingme

Ringo sucks

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If a question it is quite subjective depending on ones taste for me when speaking of drummers I always think of Gene Krupa and

Buddy Rich

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I'm asking ...do you english?
:lmao: Good one.

I will leave the "greatest", "best", whatever labels to someone else. But this guy is definitely on my list: Carter Beauford, DMB.

I will add that viewing any of these guys in a single video shortchanges their greatness. I have seen Beauford play a concert, and if there is anything more stunning than his sheer ability, it's that he can play so sharp for so long!

Fairmount

:lmao: Good one.

I will leave the "greatest", "best", whatever labels to someone else. But this guy is definitely on my list: Carter Beauford, DMB.

I will add that viewing any of these guys in a single video shortchanges their greatness. I have seen Beauford play a concert, and if there is anything more stunning than his sheer ability, it's that he can play so sharp for so long!

You are one of those Dave Mathews fans...I still think Neal Peart kicks butt.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
"In less than a year, Neil Peart lost both his 19-year-old daughter, Selena, and his wife, Jackie. Faced with overwhelming sadness and isolated from the world in his home on the lake, Peart was left without direction. This memoir tells of the sense of loss and directionlessness that led him on a 55,000-mile journey by motorcycle across much of North America, down through Mexico to Belize, and back again. He had needed to get away, but had not really needed a destination. His travel adventures chronicle his personal odyssey and include stories of reuniting with friends and family, grieving, thinking, and reminiscing as he rode until he encountered the miracle that allowed him to find peace."

Amazon.com: Ghost Rider: Travels on the Healing Road (9781550225488): Neil Peart: Books: Reviews, Prices & more

If you don't know the story, or of the book.