Rangel whines he is not being treated fairly

bluewater

So funny to see him yesterday whine and cajole saying he is not being treated fairly. Lets show him the same "fairness" he showed all of the american taxpayers when writing all of the tax laws which he himself broke and had no intention of paying what he owed. If it was any of us, we would be in jail. Put his ass where it belongs and let him understand FAIRNESS!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I smell race card coming!

Part of the reason Charlie is begging for a delay is to force the trial and decision into the next, Republican-controlled Congress. Then, when he's found guilty and a punishment allotted, he can claim the racist Republicans lynched him. There is a reason all those million$ hidden in row houses in Harlem haven't been brought out to pay his debts is to allow him to cry 'poor boy' this Congress and 'poor black boy' next Congress.

bluewater

Part of the reason Charlie is begging for a delay is to force the trial and decision into the next, Republican-controlled Congress. Then, when he's found guilty and a punishment allotted, he can claim the racist Republicans lynched him. There is a reason all those million$ hidden in row houses in Harlem haven't been brought out to pay his debts is to allow him to cry 'poor boy' this Congress and 'poor black boy' next Congress.

Yeah, gotta love the picture of him "awaiting his fate" from congress. He gets a censure. If it were any normal working american man or woman, we would be looking at 10 to 20 in the slammer. WTF

edinsomd

Cry me a river. Won't matter what he gets, though, his constituency will still re-elect him if he's alive to run again. Maybe even if he isn't!

Vince

Yeah, gotta love the picture of him "awaiting his fate" from congress. He gets a censure. If it were any normal working american man or woman, we would be looking at 10 to 20 in the slammer. WTF
What the hell is that crap!! A dayum slap on the hand. That's all this SOB gets? A formal reprimand? What a bunch of ####. I'll bet Rangel is laughing his azz off.

Pete

Repete
What the hell is that crap!! A dayum slap on the hand. That's all this SOB gets? A formal reprimand? What a bunch of ####. I'll bet Rangel is laughing his azz off.

That is the problem with the House. They have no graduated scale of punishments. It goes from "rebuke" to "censure" to "expulsion." The former 2 are nothing, the last is everything. Unfortunately it takes a lot to get expulsion and the entire House has to vote on it and with the donks in charge right now they would never do it for fear of what dark secrets Rangel would toss out in retaliation.

So the SGT at Arms of the House will march him down while the Speaker reads a decree saying Charlie was a very bad boy, then he will wave to the crowd and go back to his seat.

Vince

That is the problem with the House. They have no graduated scale of punishments. It goes from "rebuke" to "censure" to "expulsion." The former 2 are nothing, the last is everything. Unfortunately it takes a lot to get expulsion and the entire House has to vote on it and with the donks in charge right now they would never do it for fear of what dark secrets Rangel would toss out in retaliation.

So the SGT at Arms of the House will march him down while the Speaker reads a decree saying Charlie was a very bad boy, then he will wave to the crowd and go back to his seat.
Zactly. What a crock of crap.

Vince

Well nancy said she was going to "drain the swamp of corruption" See what a great job she did? She will brag about this for years.
I love it when she comes on the tube patting herself on the back for the great job she's done pushing all these wonderful bills through Congress, i.e. the great healthcare package, stimulus, etc etc. :killingme And she goes on and on about how these are good things. :doh:

Pete

Repete
Just watched footage of the weepy smug con artist. What a stinking loser. 2 and a half years he has been thumbing his nose at the ethics committee and claiming his innocence. In the end he finally claimed "he didn't try to enrich himself". What a crock of bullshiat. If you don't pay taxes on portions of your enormous wealth for 17 effing years you are not trying to "enrich yourself"? You have 4 rent controlled apartments when you have vacation houses in the Caribbean! Friend of the people my hairy ass. He is not being very benevolent to the 3 families who could have used those apartments.

Rangle is the worst kind of epic jackass. A hypocrite who out of one side of his sewer he is towing the party line wanking about "Tax breaks for millionaires" and trying to raise our taxes all the while he is bilking the treasury and the taxpayers and willfully ignoring tax laws he created. Taking trips funded by donors in violation of not only House rules but any law of common decency.

Prince Charlie has been perched on his lofty throne looking down his nose at us commoners doing whatever his ass wants to because he is an elitist a-hole and now he wants to weep and beg for leniency? And before any of you donk hacks chime in and claim he was railroaded I want to point out he was found guilty by the ethics committee by a vote of 9-1, 4 of which were fellow donks. They should expel his rotten corrupt ass and make Nancy the "Swamp drainer" carry his moving boxes to the curb for him.

ImnoMensa

Just watched footage of the weepy smug con artist. What a stinking loser. 2 and a half years he has been thumbing his nose at the ethics committee and claiming his innocence. In the end he finally claimed "he didn't try to enrich himself". What a crock of bullshiat. If you don't pay taxes on portions of your enormous wealth for 17 effing years you are not trying to "enrich yourself"? You have 4 rent controlled apartments when you have vacation houses in the Caribbean! Friend of the people my hairy ass. He is not being very benevolent to the 3 families who could have used those apartments.

Rangle is the worst kind of epic jackass. A hypocrite who out of one side of his sewer he is towing the party line wanking about "Tax breaks for millionaires" and trying to raise our taxes all the while he is bilking the treasury and the taxpayers and willfully ignoring tax laws he created. Taking trips funded by donors in violation of not only House rules but any law of common decency.

Prince Charlie has been perched on his lofty throne looking down his nose at us commoners doing whatever his ass wants to because he is an elitist a-hole and now he wants to weep and beg for leniency? And before any of you donk hacks chime in and claim he was railroaded I want to point out he was found guilty by the ethics committee by a vote of 9-1, 4 of which were fellow donks. They should expel his rotten corrupt ass and make Nancy the "Swamp drainer" carry his moving boxes to the curb for him.

If Charlie were treated like the rest of us would be treated had we done the same thing he would be UNDER the jail.