Verizon text messaging

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Anyone having problems with Verizon text messaging today? I have tried to send about 10 texts today and they wont send. My phone just says sending. Ive only received two texts but people have sent me around 10. Damn this sucks.

sb624

Anyone having problems with Verizon text messaging today? I have tried to send about 10 texts today and they wont send. My phone just says sending. Ive only received two texts but people have sent me around 10. Damn this sucks.

paying your bill helps:whack:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I wish that was the problem. At least i would know how to fix it.

I have constant problems with it. :shrug:

I'll get a text three days later.

If it's important somebody can call me or send me a telegram.

Yes. I have Verizon. They suck but they're cheap.

FED_UP

Sent a txt about 1 hr ago, no problem, and getting the usual junk mail. There have been occassions of receiving late txt before.

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
I've never had a single problem with Verizon until today. I have had Verizon for 7 years. So i guess i shouldnt complain. Hopefully its just a glitch.

C

CalvertNewbie

I've never had a single problem with Verizon until today. I have had Verizon for 7 years. So i guess i shouldnt complain. Hopefully its just a glitch.

We're suddenly having issues getting a signal at our house, started late yesterday. Both our phones are dropping calls like crazy. Never had an issue with Verizon before. A friend down in Lusby said he's having the same problem, only within the past couple days. Of course, they opened a ticket for me but who knows how long until they get out to the tower? Ugh!

RPMDAD

Not sure where you all are located except for CalvertNewbie because your Location by your avatar states Huntingtown but a guy who i work with logged a call with Verizon late this afternoon with the same problem affecting all cell phones in his family. I think his mailing address is Prince Frederick Md. he lives off of Dares Beach rd. They opened up a call for him.

C

CalvertNewbie

Not sure where you all are located except for CalvertNewbie because your Location by your avatar states Huntingtown but a guy who i work with logged a call with Verizon late this afternoon with the same problem affecting all cell phones in his family. I think his mailing address is Prince Frederick Md. he lives off of Dares Beach rd. They opened up a call for him.

I'm actually off of Dares Beach Rd too, right next to PF. It's good to know others are calling them to complain too. Maybe it'll get 'em out here faster. My husband gets a lot of work related calls and this could cost the company customers. I hope they fix it quickly.