Miss Geico Race Uniform-signed/Solomon's Event

4ps

Hey all you Offshore Race Fans! I have in my possession one signed race uniform top, shorts and hat. Let me know if you might be interested. It was donated in support of our school (Our Lady Star Of The Sea School) in Solomons. We have lots of cool auction items, but this one is awesome and RARE!:yahoo:

4ps

Candy Canes & Cocktails Fundraiser and Silent Auct

Got pics?

We will have this event on Dec 11 if you would like to attend.(6-11pm) Our email is OLSSS

I'm sure we'll take a few pics of the race uniform. It's signed by two people and one is the driver. I recently passed it to the auction committee Chair. There is a hat as well...a bobble head...t-shirts...little boats made from foam. Great items for a race fan!

Let me know if you might be interested. We are having two events and two auctions. This week, all the items will be listed and then we will see how we'll run the bidding.

There will be an auction at our Christmas Bazaar on Dec 18th as well.
Thanks for looking!

4ps

our school email got cut off...

We will have this event on Dec 11 if you would like to attend.(6-11pm) Our email is OLSSS

I'm sure we'll take a few pics of the race uniform. It's signed by two people and one is the driver. I recently passed it to the auction committee Chair. There is a hat as well...a bobble head...t-shirts...little boats made from foam. Great items for a race fan!

Let me know if you might be interested. We are having two events and two auctions. This week, all the items will be listed and then we will see how we'll run the bidding.

There will be an auction at our Christmas Bazaar on Dec 18th as well.
Thanks for looking!

Email is OLSSS school phone is 410-326-3171 or message me!