The Hate

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I like Sarah but once you go reality TV, ahhhh you should give up politics.

Now her daughter Bristol is another thing and should have been voted off Dancing with the Stars by now! :mad:

NCalif

Now her daughter Bristol is another thing and should have been voted off Dancing with the Stars by now! :mad:

Yes, I agree with that. But not because of Bristol Palin. It's always embarrassing on that show when better dancers go home because someone else is more popular. But that is the way the show is designed. They want the viewers to have input.

Fairmount

I like Sarah but once you go reality TV, ahhhh you should give up politics.

We don't live in TV world, what does "Well now Her Daughter"? Mean?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
for Sarah Louise Palin,where does it come from? Explain please!

She's a successful woman who doesn't fit the NOW (progressive) concept of success.
She's happily married, she didn't attend an elite ivy league school, she didn't kill her child when she found out it had Downs Syndrome.
She's a common person, the TEA party incarnate, that worked her way up and that scares the hell out out of the elitists that run the country.

Fairmount

She's a successful woman who doesn't fit the NOW (progressive) concept of success.
She's happily married, she didn't attend an elite ivy league school, she didn't kill her child when she found out it had Downs Syndrome.
She's a common person, the TEA party incarnate, that worked her way up and that scares the hell out out of the elitists that run the country.

I knew the answer, i wasn't asking you.

What is the elephant in the room?

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Whether she is or isn't ready to run for president, would be a good president, can win the presidency, shoulda coulda or woulda been president is of little consequence right now to me.

I just love, love, love, love, love watching the Liberals go absolutely, positively ape batsh*t coo-coo at the mere prospect. :killingme

Mavericky!