Firehouse Pictures - Excalibur Portraits

punchbuggy

Here's hoping all of you spent big $$ buying portraits of your firefighters/EMS receive them soon. Excalibur Portraits came to the Calvert County firehouses back in early August (St. Leonard) and peddled their expensive packages with a promise to deliver in 3-4 weeks. They say the pics and yearbooks are in the mail but I heard this over 4 weeks ago when I contacted them. I can understand the yearbook being delayed if they went on to try and accommodate other firehouses in the county but to be waiting for a picture c.d. for 15 weeks is not acceptable.

Very poor customer service - no concrete communication. My bad on not reading the fine print that there are no refunds. Avoiding this company in the future.

mdff21

This was a county-wide undertaking. Fire-Rescue-EMS set it up for them to go to all the stations and take photos. They are supposed to compile one book encompassing all the members of all departments. I would suggest that yu call Fire-Rescue-EMS and ask them the status.

punchbuggy

to mdff21 - thanks, I'll do that - the receipt says to contact Excalibur in regard to the status of your order which I have done twice - maybe the firehouse will have more info. Seems like I got the run around. I can understand the yearbook being delayed due to so many companies participating but the individual pictures, I can't see how that should be delayed an additional 11 weeks. Just disappointed but will pay more attention in the future. Will send them a letter too.

mdbeadboutique

Refund

Contact your credit card company for a full refund! This is a scam that everyone has been taken for and the 90 day time limit is about to run out!

Last edited: