Who would you pick for the Democratic Presidential Candidate

Who would you pick for the Democratic Presidential Candidate?

• Edwards

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dean

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z

zuchick

Who would you pick for the Democratic Presidential Candidate?

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by cattitude
I'd pick Dean. Then vote for Bush. :killingme

I think that wheither Edwards, Dean or Kerry is elected as the Democratic Candidate for President, King George will need all the help he can get.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by zuchick
I think that wheither Edwards, Dean or Kerry is elected as the Democratic Candidate for President, King George will need all the help he can get.
That is why thinking isn't your strong suit.

SmallTown

Football season!

Maybe I need to watch the dems more closely, but from what I have seen and heard, I think Bush could die tomorrow and still win an election in november against any of the current dem candidates. And people are well aware of my views on Bush, so this is hardly a "Praise George" post.

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by SmallTown
Maybe I need to watch the dems more closely, but from what I have seen and heard, I think Bush could die tomorrow and still win an election in november against any of the current dem candidates. And people are well aware of my views on Bush, so this is hardly a "Praise George" post.

Only time will tell.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I never in a million years thought a lowlife like Clinton could beat Big Bush, let alone get a second term so there ya go. :ohwell:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, I never in a million years thought a lowlife like Clinton could beat Big Bush, let alone get a second term so there ya go. :ohwell:

I didn't vote for Clinton in either election, but I felt in both he had a very good chance of winning

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: edwards

As would I Buddy. Anyone who doesn't sling mud it the man for me.
But yet you sling mud on catholics, muslims, baptists, King George (AKA The President of the United States)the pastor at the Leonardtown Baptist church and anyone who dare disargees with you. :confused: