Glass Panel for Fireplace

2Bullies73

Anyone know where I could go to get a new glass panel for my fireplace, have standard 4 pane glass doors on it and one of the kids broke one... need to get it replaced... any suggestions where to find one in St. Mary's?

Thanks.

SD1492

Anyone know where I could go to get a new glass panel for my fireplace, have standard 4 pane glass doors on it and one of the kids broke one... need to get it replaced... any suggestions where to find one in St. Mary's?

Thanks.

I can't think of the name but it's right next to Ledo's near the 2nd gate to the base. I'm sure some one will know what I'm talking about and be able to give you the name of the place. If I remember I'll post it. i want to say AA glass.

Hazel

I can't think of the name but it's right next to Ledo's near the 2nd gate to the base. I'm sure some one will know what I'm talking about and be able to give you the name of the place. If I remember I'll post it. i want to say AA glass.

Found it after I posted - it is Tricounty Glass.

bcp

In My Opinion
Glass on the fireplace door is a special tempered glass, a glass place is not going to be able to cut and replace it for you.

I might consider getting a new set of doors for it. If its an insert type, the original company will sell the doors by themselves, if its a regular front that you purchase and install over the opening, you can get them at most hardware stores.

belvak

Happy Camper
Glass on the fireplace door is a special tempered glass, a glass place is not going to be able to cut and replace it for you.

I might consider getting a new set of doors for it. If its an insert type, the original company will sell the doors by themselves, if its a regular front that you purchase and install over the opening, you can get them at most hardware stores.

Tricounty does sell tempered glass cut to size. We got ours there about 7 years ago.