Cpfcu

Has anyone tried to look at their account recently? Site was complely down Friday and yesterday and today it is up, but shows incomplete "recent transactions" with no amounts listed.

They sure seem to have a lots of problems with their site. Makes me nervous because I pay all bills online using them.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Has anyone tried to look at their account recently? Site was complely down Friday and yesterday and today it is up, but shows incomplete "recent transactions" with no amounts listed.

They sure seem to have a lots of problems with their site. Makes me nervous because I pay all bills online using them.
Well, I hope they weren't hacked!

mingiz

Horse Poor
I was out of town and Friday I logged in and had no issues...But this morning it has them....:popcorn:

No posting that they are having issues, but mine is screwed up too.

There is a note for "PCU v2.0" in Jan. Maybe someone is prepping for that and they royally messed up.

gsxr2005

I have the same problem . It is kinda ridiculious to , because I really wanted to check my statements .

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I have the same problem . It is kinda ridiculious to , because I really wanted to check my statements .

Maybe it is the large numbers they have a problem processing; accounts with balances below 6 figures are working properly...:yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The site is working now - I just tried my accounts and it's fine. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
They're probably waiting for the 18 y/o computer geek to come in on Monday morning at 8am and reboot the server.

or plug it back in after the cleaning crew unplugged it so they could plug in the vaccumm:killingme