Barrels on Chancellors Run Road

blacklabman

They need to put a few hundred more out. I did a quick computation based on the estimated (25 feet) spacing and came up with 1300 total for both directions.

glhs837

Power with Control
They need to put a few hundred more out. I did a quick computation based on the estimated (25 feet) spacing and came up with 1300 total for both directions.

My guess would be that the spacing is "written in blood", based on folks who cant seem to stay in lane if you space them farther.

Is that your best response?

I do. I was in route to bust some clay pigeons. Got to keep a lookout for vehicles lurking behind them ready to out in front of me.

You are such a wuss.
You complain about people burning leaves. Which, is the best smell ever!
And now you are complaining about pylons?!?

You are a pussy.

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter

Just pay attention and stay in the travel lane and everything will be fine.

I thought they were supposed to be done by now anyway. Weather has been great so whats the hold up?

5thstreet

My guess would be that the spacing is "written in blood", based on folks who cant seem to stay in lane if you space them farther.

Unfortunately, I suspect you are right. The night they opened both sides of the roadway, I watched a pickup truck squeeze between barrels that were spaced a bit wider. The driver then realized his mistake, stopped and backed into the car that tried to follow him through the wrong way. He just drove away with the car still follwoing him after that.

The road workers were out trying to adjust the barrels. They were lucky not to get hit.