Wedding Gown Shopping

KariAnne456

Are there any good wedding gown shops in the area? I've been to David's Bridal but I'm looking for something a little more unique then they offer. Help please!

DosGattos

In San Souci plaza there is a store called Today's Bride. They seem to have a good selection of wedding gowns.

beachbum1339

Solomons Bridal Shop

There's a new bridal shop in Solomons Maryland called EJ Bridals. They have a big selection. Located at 10 Creston Lane in the blue building. Check it out!

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
OOH! Go on TV on Say Yes to the Dress! on TLC. Maybe we'll get to watch the drama (make sure there's drama or they won't show the episode.....). take a biatchy sister or opinionated mom :popcorn:

(seriously Vrai - b_tchy is a bad word?)

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Are there any good wedding gown shops in the area? I've been to David's Bridal but I'm looking for something a little more unique then they offer. Help please!

No..
David's didn't have anything you liked? Their selection is huge.. Did you look online too?

redheadedhussy

They are not around the tricounty area but my daughters got their gowns at Nicco's in Baltimore. Beautiful gowns and very nice people. Its about hour and 1/2 from St. Marys.

Old Timer

It's not in St. Mary's, but there's Hitched in Georgetown that has unique dresses.

4ps

Elin will take great care of you at EJ Bridals!!

There's a new bridal shop in Solomons Maryland called EJ Bridals. They have a big selection. Located at 10 Creston Lane in the blue building. Check it out!

She offers unique dresses, prom dresses and formal wear. Located in beautiful Solomons Island..She is on Face Book as well!