Lost Dog Cre

Justme2

Got any pics

help! i've lost a chocolate lab puppy on catalina dr. in CRE. if found, please call 410-474-1517.

You say puppy but that is kinda vague. Seen a Lab looking dog around the Beach area on Chisholm off Catalina. But big for a puppy look lost and was on the side of the road wandering about. 11/29/ about PM If this helps at all.

basshawg95

lost dog CRE part 2

he's a male, about 6 months old, no collar, answers to MO...........my daughter's freaked out by this.

TurboK9

Will keep eyes open, but I can say I haven't seen him yet. Also, let the security and maintenance guys know, they get around.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
That's one big puppy if it's yours. Expect a phone call from a neighbor.

basshawg95

yep, he's mine.....and he's big too! thanx to all who responded....it just goes to show the power of the internet can be a good thing!

TurboK9

yep, he's mine.....and he's big too! thanx to all who responded....it just goes to show the power of the internet can be a good thing!

Yay! :yay:

Now keep him home. :yay:

If you HAVE to tie him out, etc, put him in a harness, or back his collar up. :yay:

basshawg95

i knew i could count on at least ONE smart ass reply.............FYI....he was on a chain and fenced in. he climbs the fence. i guess i'll be looking for an invisible fence.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
i knew i could count on at least ONE smart ass reply.............FYI....he was on a chain and fenced in. he climbs the fence. i guess i'll be looking for an invisible fence.

:killingme

:banghead: smart dogs... well hate to say it... but if he will climb a fence.. he WILL have no problem busting thru an invisible fence boundary.

oh my heart goes out to you... you have your hands full :huggy:

TurboK9

You say fenced... chain link, privacy, how high? If you have a 6ft privacy fence, go get a roll of 4ft 'no climb' at TSC and 'line' the inside of your privacy fence with it.

Also, and yeah, I know I can come off with an attitude, but don't mean too...

...unless there is a really good reason why the dog is being left outside for an extended period unsupervised, try bringing him in with you, and only let him out when he 'needs' to go out. I know a LOT of people who like to say "but the dog would rather be outside". Bunk. The dog would rather be inside, with you and the family, interacting with you.

Might be a pain with an energetic young dog sometimes, but this is when you teach them how to behave. If the dog is never let outside untended, problem solved, right?

:shrug:

redheadedhussy

help! i've lost a chocolate lab puppy on catalina dr. in CRE. if found, please call 410-474-1517.

Glad you found him and I'm sure he's happy to be home. Sister has invisible fence and four dogs. One border collie and one terrier mix always busting thru the damn thing. Good luck to keeping in his yard.:yahoo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You say fenced... chain link, privacy, how high? If you have a 6ft privacy fence, go get a roll of 4ft 'no climb' at TSC and 'line' the inside of your privacy fence with it.

Also, and yeah, I know I can come off with an attitude, but don't mean too...

...unless there is a really good reason why the dog is being left outside for an extended period unsupervised, try bringing him in with you, and only let him out when he 'needs' to go out. I know a LOT of people who like to say "but the dog would rather be outside". Bunk. The dog would rather be inside, with you and the family, interacting with you.

Might be a pain with an energetic young dog sometimes, but this is when you teach them how to behave. If the dog is never let outside untended, problem solved, right?

:shrug:

true dat :love: