Need a plummer

Justme2

All depends

Hot water heater is leaking ,, so I guess I need a plummer,,, any ideas???

On what is leaking. The relief valve or is it the tank?. How old is the unit?

Plumber by the way or Every body else will correct you later. And if you shut the water off turn the water heater off. :cds:

Also might be time to re think about water heater if you need one or instant hot water replacement.

Last edited:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I don't know if the tax credit is still available for a new water heater if you buy one, but you could check the IRS website :howdy:

C

campinmutt

great plumber in st marys and calvert Thomas P Garner Plumbing and heating 401 495 7828

JLS

Which County r u in? I know someone who does work on the side, does really great work and for less than most of the companies around.. PM if ur interested.

Hot water heater is leaking ,, so I guess I need a plummer,,, any ideas???

MMDad

Lem Putt
Why would you need a hot water heater? My water heater heats cold water to make it hot, but it seems pointless to have a water heater that heats hot water.

Majz

It's the relief valve that is leaking... and yes thank you for correction,, at 1 am plumber is plummer! haha

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
My relief valve started leaking about a month ago (been noticing higher water pressure in the house too), anyway...$12 for a new one at Lowes, 15 minutes to put it on. If you can unscrew a light bulb you can fix it yourself.

FED_UP

My relief valve started leaking about a month ago (been noticing higher water pressure in the house too), anyway...$12 for a new one at Lowes, 15 minutes to put it on. If you can unscrew a light bulb you can fix it yourself.

What if OP can't change a light bulb?