Calvert Woman found in car...

byzybee

Definitely dust particles. Some key things you want to look for in orbs are: solidity, imbalance of color, and movement (ie. tails). A dead giveaway for dust is if it is a flat grainy texture, if it is consistent and monotone, and if it is perfectly round.

Now raindrops and even just humidity are harder to distinguish from orbs since they reflect light more solidly, can refract differently colored light particles, and are in movement; but an easy way to tell them apart is that raindrops (as well as dust sometimes) will have an obvious bright ring around the perimeter. Something else about rain is that it will create a photographic illusion that appears as if drops are shooting -up- instead of falling down, due to full flash discharge that illuminates the drop in entirety at once, and only slightly as it continues falling - it's a remarkable effect.

If you are interested in ghost hunting, you are welcome to join my group :D anywhere from 4-12 of us go out once a month or so - although, since my digital voice recorder, analog voice recorder, EMF detector, infrared recorder, and 2 cameras all broke in the last year....it's mostly just for fun.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Definitely dust particles. Some key things you want to look for in orbs are: solidity, imbalance of color, and movement (ie. tails). A dead giveaway for dust is if it is a flat grainy texture, if it is consistent and monotone, and if it is perfectly round.

Now raindrops and even just humidity are harder to distinguish from orbs since they reflect light more solidly, can refract differently colored light particles, and are in movement; but an easy way to tell them apart is that raindrops (as well as dust sometimes) will have an obvious bright ring around the perimeter. Something else about rain is that it will create a photographic illusion that appears as if drops are shooting -up- instead of falling down, due to full flash discharge that illuminates the drop in entirety at once, and only slightly as it continues falling - it's a remarkable effect.

If you are interested in ghost hunting, you are welcome to join my group :D anywhere from 4-12 of us go out once a month or so - although, since my digital voice recorder, analog voice recorder, EMF detector, infrared recorder, and 2 cameras all broke in the last year....it's mostly just for fun.

I think you posted in the wrong thread. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
WOW.... So its not just me! For a second there I thought it was some bad nutmeg I did. :jet: