Kan't Keep Kitty

DEEKAYPEE8569

Due to recent events that I won't go into here; sadly, the time has come. I need to give my cat up for adoption. /:-\
I'll post a picture when I can get a recent one.

Toxick

Splat
Due to recent events that I won't go into here; sadly, the time has come. I need to give my cat up for adoption. /:-\
I'll post a picture when I can get a recent one.

The way I understand it, it would be better for the cat if you took it to a nice quiet spot in the back yard and beat it to death with a shovel.

Nanny Pam

The way I understand it, it would be better for the cat if you took it to a nice quiet spot in the back yard and beat it to death with a shovel.

Geez toxick... :frown: WTF is wrong with you today? You need to get layed?
That's a bit rough, isn't it?

Toxick

Splat
Geez toxick... :frown: WTF is wrong with you today? You need to get layed?
That's a bit rough, isn't it?

ME?

A couple days ago, that's exactly what 100 other people were saying about someone trying to get rid of their old dog.

So now I pass this information along, and I'm the a-hole.

That's not very fair.

You're right about 1 thing though.... Unfortunately I haven't been cleared by my cardiologist yet. :ohwell:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
No N.P.....just un-f'ing-necessary.
IMO, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, keep it to yourself......TOXICK!!:dork:
Dude, read the forums. There is another thread where many people said to kill a dog that the owner couldn't keep b/c they were moving.

Tox, your humor evidently goes over many heads. :lmao:

:igotyourjokebuddy:

DEEKAYPEE8569

ME?

A couple days ago, that's exactly what 100 other people were saying about someone trying to get rid of their old dog.

So now I pass this information along, and I'm the a-hole.

That's not very fair.

You're right about 1 thing though.... Unfortunately I haven't been cleared by my cardiologist yet. :ohwell:

"information"? How 'bout unnecessary UNSOLICITED comments?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Dude, read the forums. There is another thread where many people said to kill a dog that the owner couldn't keep b/c they were moving.

I do read the forums. I just don't bother with the inane.

TurboK9

I fail to see how euthanasia by a vet for a BLIND, INCONTINENT, lord only knows what organs failing next 15YO dog can in any way, shape, or form, be equated with beating a cat to death with a shovel.

That was just wrong.