$500 Reward Offered

senator13

16 ft flatbed trailer with oak decking stolen from a residential property on Adelina Rd., Prince Frederick, Md. somewhere between the hours of 7pm on 12/5 and 8 am on 12/6.

The trailer has a hydraulic beavertail.

Pictures attached

A $500 reward will be given to an individual who has information that leads to the recovery of this trailer.

Please call 301-632-2827 or e-mail sarahm@csmd.edu if you have information.

Attachments

• print this one.jpg
    print this one.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I hate thieves, good luck on catching and jailing the crook(s).

On a side note, someone who is in your area often must of known about it, and since the trailer is stolen they probably cannot register it for street use so I would check around areas where it could be used like a farm, lots of land, construction site, etc...:coffee:

TurboK9

16 ft flatboard trailer with oak decking stolen from a residential property on Adelina Rd., Prince Frederick, Md. somewhere between the hours of 7pm on 12/5 and 8 am on 12/6.

The trailer has a hydrolylic beavertail.

Pictures attached

A $500 reward will be given to an individual who has information that leads to the recovery of this trailer.

I'm in the industrial park today. Will take a cruise at lunch. Peel eyes and whatnot. :yay:

poster

On a side note, someone who is in your area often must of known about it, and since the trailer is stolen they probably cannot register it for street use so I would check around areas where it could be used like a farm, lots of land, construction site, etc...:coffee:

I agree, I'd check local farms.
I'd also do a surprise visit to people that you know.:whistle:
You'd be surprised at how many 'friends' will steal from you.
Anyone new been over recently?

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
We keep our's locked to a steel 'pad eye' (I really don't know what you call it - I'm using a flight line/deck term), that is anchored to a cement footing buried about 3 ft. and it's hidden from view behind a fence. Seems extreme but Mr. A always over builds.

TurboK9

:nono: They can register as a homemade trailer, specially if it IS a homemade trailer w/ no serial....

poster

:nono: They can register as a homemade trailer, specially if it IS a homemade trailer w/ no serial....

This is true, with that thought in mind, maybe drop off pictures to places like 'Direct Express' where you can get tags. In order to get a homemade trailer registered part of the process includes pictures of the trailer. Could they be stupid enough to try and get tags?

senator13

Thanks for the suggestions, and for the effort!

Keep the suggestions coming! Thanks for also looking out for it if you see it!

refugee44

16 ft flatboard trailer with oak decking stolen from a residential property on Adelina Rd., Prince Frederick, Md. somewhere between the hours of 7pm on 12/5 and 8 am on 12/6.

The trailer has a hydrolylic beavertail.

Pictures attached

Here's a novel idea, have you filed a police report? You have trained/paid people in Calvert Co to find out what happened to your stuff. I'm just saying...

nobody really

I need a nap
Here's a novel idea, have you filed a police report? You have trained/paid people in Calvert Co to find out what happened to your stuff. I'm just saying...

there was a roadblock set up, ccso was handing out flyers asking if anyone has seen the whereabouts. search dogs are combing the area...:rolleyes:

keepsmiling

Yes, of course we did. But the more eyes looking for it, the better I think.

agreed!!! the more eyes you have the better chance getting it back. But do look around the area yourself, it has to be someone who knew it was there.

We have been having wood stolen from our yard, and boy it just scares me knowing someone keeps coming on our property. I spoke with a police officer, (this wood is our main source of heat) and he told me it has to be one of my neighbors!!! So we are watching and watching closely!!!

Good luck to you.

FED_UP

agreed!!! the more eyes you have the better chance getting it back. But do look around the area yourself, it has to be someone who knew it was there.

We have been having wood stolen from our yard, and boy it just scares me knowing someone keeps coming on our property. I spoke with a police officer, (this wood is our main source of heat) and he told me it has to be one of my neighbors!!! So we are watching and watching closely!!!

Good luck to you.

Put up a video cam, this will solve the problem and catch the thief on cam. These days I am sure they are relatively inexpensive, problem solved...

How to Monitor Events Outside Your Home With a Security Camera | eHow.com

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Good luck to you.

You should buy a deer camera!

bcp

In My Opinion
Yes, we are considering that. We need one that will work well in the night. Any suggestions?

any chance of putting up a security light to shine on the wood?

and if you search you can find some cameras for low light use, but the price tends to go up just a bit. (or a bunch)