anyone want a cat??

G

gettingmaddd

My great aunt passed away and we are trying to give away her cat she had. Her name is Willie. She is a black cat. Not too old. And she come with one of those electric litter box thing. If interested private message me.

limblips

PREMO Member
My great aunt passed away and we are trying to give away her cat she had. Her name is Willie. She is a black cat. Not too old. And she come with one of those electric litter box thing. If interested private message me.

OK all of you smart a$$es, it is too easy. Step away from the keyboard on this one! :howdy:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~

I'm guessing by the fact that your posting this on the forums that no one in the family wants the cat, right?

There are alot of ppl here that deal with rescue groups, etc...I'm sure they will chime in soon...good luck.

ftcret

Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum
Asian Food ( 1 2 3 ) BlackKnight
anyone want a cat?? gettingmaddd
:killingme

H

HouseCat

I'll take the electric litter box thing off your hands.

:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
someone else posted another thread looking for asian food.
maybe you could get something set up between you.

No need to thank me.
Im just here to help

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
A black cat who is not very old:whistle: But it has been upgraded with a brand new electronic litter box thing.

Black isn't a kind of cat. Black is a color. An example of a kind of cat would be a Savannah.

bcp

In My Opinion
Black isn't a kind of cat. Black is a color. An example of a kind of cat would be a Savannah.

exactly, plus I dont know why we have to bring color into it in the first place.

Is the OP saying that one color cat is more deserving of love and compassion than another? is there some sort of cat quota based on color that I am currently unaware of?

TurboK9

exactly, plus I dont know why we have to bring color into it in the first place.

Is the OP saying that one color cat is more deserving of love and compassion than another? is there some sort of cat quota based on color that I am currently unaware of?

Well, if you can teach it to Meow in ebonics, 'adjust' itself a lot, and wear some bling, it might make a good friend for you?

bcp

In My Opinion
Well, if you can teach it to Meow in ebonics, 'adjust' itself a lot, and wear some bling, it might make a good friend for you?

I have a cat that Meows in Jew.

Hard to explain, something you just have to hear.