It's SO cold ......

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
... our weather is actually comparable to Greenland this morning.

"December 9, 2010 weather report for
THULE, GREENLAND

Weather report as of 11 minutes ago (12:55 UTC):
The wind was blowing at a speed of 5.7 meters per second (12.7 miles per hour) from East/Northeast in Thule, Greenland. The temperature was -26 degrees Celsius (-15 degrees Fahrenheit). Air pressure was 991 hPa (29.27 inHg). Relative humidity was 51.5%. The sky was clear. The visibility was >11.3 kilometers (>7 miles). Current weather is . "

here:

it's 13 degrees in comparison !!!!!!!

FED_UP

... our weather is actually comparable to Greenland this morning.

"December 9, 2010 weather report for
THULE, GREENLAND

Weather report as of 11 minutes ago (12:55 UTC):
The wind was blowing at a speed of 5.7 meters per second (12.7 miles per hour) from East/Northeast in Thule, Greenland. The temperature was -26 degrees Celsius (-15 degrees Fahrenheit). Air pressure was 991 hPa (29.27 inHg). Relative humidity was 51.5%. The sky was clear. The visibility was >11.3 kilometers (>7 miles). Current weather is . "

here:

it's 13 degrees in comparison !!!!!!!

You must be really bored this morning, go out and take a jog or something.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Don't know where you've lived most of YOUR life but close to 10 degrees in SOMD is a big deal buddy. Get with the program or you'll find yourself getting whooped up on .... :boxing:

You must be really bored this morning, go out and take a jog or something.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Don't know where you've lived most of YOUR life but close to 10 degrees in SOMD is a big deal buddy. Get with the program or you'll find yourself getting whooped up on
:lol: I agree with Mr. UP, you should be out working in the barn. Breathe deep, live it up!

FED_UP

Don't know where you've lived most of YOUR life but close to 10 degrees in SOMD is a big deal buddy. Get with the program or you'll find yourself getting whooped up on .... :boxing:

Beat me baby, you know how I like it :spank: I don't believe its 10 degrees outside, can you please meet me over at solomons pier so we can skinny dip to verify the temperature.

TurboK9

Sorry Arkie.

I have to agree with the board on this one.

I used to walk to work in Saint Paul... 30 minutes, across the 'long bridge', 15 below. Snotsicles hanging off the 'stache and your 'breathe fog' freezes and falls to the ground.

This aint cold sugar pop.

:whew: way too warm in the house this morning. Must be 55* inside. Opened all the windows to let some fresh air in.

You have no idea what cold is.... :lol: I used to breed oysters on Long Island. We'd be out on the docks at 7am in January hauling and cleaning oysters, spraying water everywhere all day long, ice everywhere. Ever watch 'Deadliest Catch' ? Like that without the huge waves....

My friends and I used to go on x-country skiing overnights. Ski in, find a nice place for camp in the snow, and spend the night. Temp one night was -15*, but we were prepared and comfortable.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Temp one night was -15*, but we were prepared and comfortable.
Exactly. Walk outside in your normal coat or without a sweater, yeah, it's going to feel nippy. Prepare yourself and you'll be fine.

People have survived considerably worse than this. :lol:

FED_UP

These are the days I like to come to work and see a lady with a thin sweater on in a cool office, she grows two more eyes.

TurboK9

fixed. Do you KNOW what a pita it is to wear thigh high boots? its like walking INSIDE a pair of stilts. Plus they look hooker-y unless done perfectly.

Well, yeah.

IF done perfectly, I have to walk around with a clipboard to hide the effect. That's kind of the point.

FED_UP

fixed. Do you KNOW what a pita it is to wear thigh high boots? its like walking INSIDE a pair of stilts. Plus they look hooker-y unless done perfectly.

Nothing wrong with looking a little hookerish, get more men looking so we can fantasize :drool:

Last edited: