12/09/2010 Solomons Death Investigation

The_Badge

I got this txt on my phone from Breaking News Network, anyone have info? I do hear CIT making a bunch of requests on Police Main... I dont see anything on BAYNET.

MD| Calvert| Prince Frederick| *Suspicious Death*| 100 Hospital Rd| Pt was transported by EMS to CMH and died. The deceased is being held at Calvert Memorial Hospital awaiting CIT. Calvert Sherffs securing a crime scene at the residence located at 239 Alexander St, Solomons, MD| <C> BNN

U/D MD| Calvert| Solomons| *Suspicious Death*| 239 Alexander St| Patient transported by EMS to Calvert Memorial Hospital and died, the death is suspicious. CID is requesting the Mobile Command Post to the residential address for prolonged operations/investigation| <C> BNN

TurboK9

I got this txt on my phone from Breaking News Network, anyone have info? I do hear CIT making a bunch of requests on Police Main... I dont see anything on BAYNET.

MD| Calvert| Prince Frederick| *Suspicious Death*| 100 Hospital Rd| Pt was transported by EMS to CMH and died. The deceased is being held at Calvert Memorial Hospital awaiting CIT. Calvert Sherffs securing a crime scene at the residence located at 239 Alexander St, Solomons, MD| <C> BNN

U/D MD| Calvert| Solomons| *Suspicious Death*| 239 Alexander St| Patient transported by EMS to Calvert Memorial Hospital and died, the death is suspicious. CID is requesting the Mobile Command Post to the residential address for prolonged operations/investigation| <C> BNN

CID? This a soldier that died? Or was that a typo?

The_Badge

Not sure if it’s a typo or not, perhaps it is because the first message is labeled as CIT and the second is CID...

I get the text messages on my phone and they always seem to be way ahead of the game on this community forum and Baynet so I was asking to see if maybe anyone else heard or had info. Is all we need is another Homicide in Calvert County, cant we just ride the year out with a peaceful ending.

Anyways, I did hear the CIT's on Alexander Street behind some church called Our Lady Star of the Sea Church? I am not that familiar with the area, I was recently transferred here.

sdm

Solomons Yacht Center

Turn by Our Lady Church and the road winds down to the right behind it to the Yacht Center.

Last edited:

The_Badge

Hmmmm, wonder if this is related to the death of the woman from OLSS tha occured a week or so ago.

Not likely, they have a Sheriff babysitting a deceased (body) in the E.R. at CMH that was transported by EMS early this morning and pronounced at CMH. CIT's are at the EMS transport location apparently. This is a new case.

The_Badge

any more info on this?

I am sure someone here knows a PIO or a Deputy Sheriff to inquire about the incident. If not we can all just wait a few days for a press release to be issued about the death and if it is to be criminal or negligent in nature. No one here has connections?

T

toppick08

I am sure someone here knows a PIO or a Deputy Sheriff to inquire about the incident. If not we can all just wait a few days for a press release to be issued about the death and if it is to be criminal or negligent in nature. No one here has connections?

:popcorn:

The_Badge

The CIT units just went to Baltimore for an Autopsy, one would only assume that it was the suspicious death from yesterday morning...