Wings

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Wheres a good place to get wings? (St. Marys / South Calvert)

I've had Grid Iron's...there pretty good. Any others?

Toxick

Splat
Speaking of wings... does anyone know if Ledo's will cook you wings without any sauce on them?

My restricted diet will let me eat wings out the ying-yang, but not if they're covered in barbecue sauce, or buffalo sauce. And I love me some Ledo's wings.

Note to OP: Ledo's is in Lusby. They have good wings. Isaac's (Holiday Inn) also has really good wings.

foodcritic

Wheres a good place to get wings? (St. Marys / South Calvert)

I've had Grid Iron's...there pretty good. Any others?

I am a professional.

Pizza Hut (believe it or not) has decent wings.

Ruby Tuesdays good wings

Leonardtown Pub has good wings.

Outback. Average.

Cluck U Very good
Hooters Pretty good

T

toppick08

I am a professional.

Pizza Hut (believe it or not) has decent wings.

Ruby Tuesdays good wings

Leonardtown Pub has good wings.

Outback. Average.

Cluck U Very good
Hooters Pretty good

:lmao:

You forgot Tyson's....:rolleyes:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'd have to say The Getaway Lounge in Waldorf has the best wings around. I get them plain with the sauce on the side and I really don't even use the sauce. They are that good plain. :drool:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Speaking of wings... does anyone know if Ledo's will cook you wings without any sauce on them?

My restricted diet will let me eat wings out the ying-yang, but not if they're covered in barbecue sauce, or buffalo sauce. And I love me some Ledo's wings.

Note to OP: Ledo's is in Lusby. They have good wings. Isaac's (Holiday Inn) also has really good wings.

All you have to do is ask. Most restaurants will prepare your food the way you like it (except maybe raw meat) if you just ask, but many people don't. If the server tells you "no", be insistent and ask for the manager.

FED_UP

All you have to do is ask. Most restaurants will prepare your food the way you like it (except maybe raw meat) if you just ask, but many people don't. If the server tells you "no", be insistent and ask for the manager.

That not being insistent, that is being a pain in the azz.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
That not being insistent, that is being a pain in the azz.

Not really ~ you're paying for it, why shouldn't you be able to get it the way you want it, especially if you have dietary restrictions. I'm just saying, many servers won't even consider it if it's "off the menu", but most restaurants will fix it the way you want it if you ask, i.e. sauce on the side, or not at all, etc.

Hazel

Not really ~ you're paying for it, why shouldn't you be able to get it the way you want it, especially if you have dietary restrictions. I'm just saying, many servers won't even consider it if it's "off the menu", but most restaurants will fix it the way you want it if you ask, i.e. sauce on the side, or not at all, etc.

I have a lot of food allergies, and I have had them say no... It just makes me laugh. Usually they say no without asking. I can understand if they are bulk wings that come pre-sauced, but otherwise, why not?

I can eat wings that are not breaded - I am always surprised at how many servers do not know if their wings are breaded are not. If the menu does not say, and I ask, the servers will just say no because they get that is what I am after, and they usually turn out to be breaded. That in turn makes everyone I am with psyched since they get to eat the wings! And I am stuck with the celery...

bulldog

Olde Town Pub in Leonardtown has awesome wings.
If you like Old Bay seasoning, they have old bay wings. If you like that with a bit of a kick, the the steamed crab wings which adds some heat to it.
Best around IMO.
Matter of fact, tonight is happy hour so I'll be there taking part in Steamed Crab wings and a few pints of Magic Hat #9. :buddies: