Hey Alphabet!

TurboK9

So!

Anyone else feel like copious quantities of Jager? I might have to stop by Kenmar on my way home. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
BUTT... will he be able to say them after he has drank a copious amt of it :lmao:

TurboK9

Forget the Jager...hand over the vodka, rum or whiskey. Waaaat deeeed you shay yer name washhh agin???

I can do that. I got a 'Grey Goose' gift pack this weekend from a friend. Haven't opened the bottle yet.

Wanna get shnockered? :roflmao:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
You know what I noticed? Not one of the friggin liquor stores I attempted desperately to patronize Thursday night was open after 10. What kinda BS is that??? From PF all the way through California. F'ers.

You need a friend with base access and buying privileges because the base gas station has spirits after 10pm! :buddies:

chernmax

I have base access! Just no military ID. Will they still let me buy?

No, to buy your ID has to be Active, Retired, or show authorized privileges on the card! But again if you have access, you should know people who can and No Tax!

chernmax

Thought so...my gf does, but she's outta town. Bummer. It really wasn't THAT big of a deal, more of an annoyance, then it became a curiousity.

Well down the road at least you won't have to hunt for an open store if she can get it for you!